PPMD Community

Is it dr Kevin Flanigan`s research hope for our boys with duplication?

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mr. Rihs,

We have made a mouse model of an exon 2 duplication as a tool for our studies, and are in the process of characterizing the degree of muscle pathology.

We are also studying exon skipping in cell lines, and are looking at partial skipping of single exons in order to create a normal gene message.

This work is all preliminary – in the laboratory – but we are hopeful that it will lead to therapies in the coming years.

I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,
Kevin Flanigan

I remember reading this article about the general work being done.

http://support.cureduchenne.org/site/PageServer?pagename=september2...

thanks for sharing...

nicolas rihs said:

Dear Mr. Rihs,

We have made a mouse model of an exon 2 duplication as a tool for our studies, and are in the process of characterizing the degree of muscle pathology.

We are also studying exon skipping in cell lines, and are looking at partial skipping of single exons in order to create a normal gene message.

This work is all preliminary – in the laboratory – but we are hopeful that it will lead to therapies in the coming years.

Sincerely,
Kevin Flanigan

Sir,

Any updated status on Duplication research. Please share the update.

Thank you.

nicolas rihs said:

Dear Mr. Rihs,

Sincerely,
Kevin Flanigan

Dear Rhis,

Please provide the update on duplication research. When do we can expect the treatment. Sir, Please save our sons.

Thank you.

nicolas rihs said:

Dear Mr. Rihs,

Sincerely,
Kevin Flanigan

RSS

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service