Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center

Information

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center

For families who take their children to Cincinnati Children's Hospital for DMD/BMD  medical care.

Members: 193
Latest Activity: Sep 17, 2015

Discussions

Hotel recommendations

Started by Keith Van Houten. Last reply by Amelia Nov 10, 2014. 17 Replies

What Dr. Wong has done for me

Started by Kelvinsmom - Michelle. Last reply by Rachel Sedacca-Replogle Sep 3, 2014. 18 Replies

Serial Casting

Started by Wendy Juzwiak. Last reply by Wendy Juzwiak Aug 4, 2011. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center to add comments!

Comment by Betty Vertin on July 23, 2013 at 11:17am
Let us know Wendy, we would love to meet up with you and Eileen's family!
Comment by Wendy Juzwiak on July 23, 2013 at 10:46am

My son with DMD is 9.  We will have my 2 year old daughter and 6 year old son with us, plus my husband, my mom and myself!  I guess not as big a crowd as I thought.  lol!  Our appointments are the 13-15.  We just have to decide where we are staying!  lol!  It would be fun to meet! 

Comment by Betty Vertin on July 23, 2013 at 10:28am
We are a crowd too. It will be my husband and I and our 5 children. Our boys are 2, 4, and 7 and we will have our 6 year old son and 12 year old daughter with us too.
Comment by Eileen DeLong on July 23, 2013 at 10:13am

We will also be in Cincy the week of Aug 12th. My boys are 17 and 14. You will know us by the crowd. My exhusband (father of my older boy)and his wife and my husband and I.

Comment by Betty Vertin on July 23, 2013 at 6:59am
We will be in Cincinatti the week of August 12th. We are driving in and will arrive on the 12th and have appointments the 13th-16th for our 3 sons. We would love to meet other families during our visit.
Comment by christine good on July 23, 2013 at 1:00am
We like comfort inn suites in Newport. 5 minutes from the hospital and very clean, and friendly. Good prices.. Also ask the hospital concierge to make the reservations for you to get the hospital rate.
Comment by Wendy Juzwiak on July 22, 2013 at 11:09pm

The Hannaford is no longer Hannaford.  I think its Best Western now.  They are nice rooms though, but the prices went up.  We have stayed there and also the Wingate.  We actually called today to get pricing and availability and they recommended the Garfield Suites.  Anyone heard of them?  I like that they have 1 and 2 bedroom suites with a full kitchen!  We bring the whole family so that is an added bonus.  But there is no pool.  We are going August 13-15. 

Comment by Tagni McRae on July 22, 2013 at 5:19pm

We always stay at the Hannaford Suites, because it's in a nice area and is affordable--it does require a car to get around. We've also liked staying downtown--The Westin was nice.  It just gets a little pricey downtown with parking fees and no free breakfast but the indoor pool was nice.  Can't remember the other decent downtown hotel--either a Hyatt or Hilton.  We usually rent a car b/c we fly into Indianapolis and drive over.  Good luck! 

Comment by Mandy on July 22, 2013 at 1:11pm

Any recommendations on which hotel to stay in for our visit to Cincinnati Childrens Hospital ?

Comment by Susana Arroyo on June 9, 2013 at 3:43pm

I will be going back to Cincinnati sometime in November; I will keep you updated! :)

Members (192)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service