Can anyone recommend a hotel in the Cinncinati area?

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be interested in hotels also. Thank you.
I found one in another discussion thread...

Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle on August 8, 2008 at 3:36pm

We enjoyed the Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront (just across the river in Covington). The price was the same as most anywhere else, they have a nice pool and hot tub and have a shuttle to Children's, they were very nice to us. The only complaint I'd have was that there are 2 places to eat (1 a pub with only a few food choices and 1 a nice restaurant on top of the hotel (expensive and fancy), no continental breakfast, but they did have a small refrig in the room. We ate breakfast at the hospital. They have a lot of options for food to eat and it worked fine for us. I'll be in Cincinnati January 20th, 2009 and August 26th and 27th, 2009, unless something changes. Will anyone be there on those dates I mentioned? Thanks, Michelle
Keith,
We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Blue Ash. It was not the cheapest available but it was comfortable and convenient.
You can get a discount from CCHMC
Lelia Ginder
Hi I heard from a friend that Kingsgate Marriot was very clean and they have a shuttle to and from the hospital.
We've stayed at the Arcadia. No breakfast, but it does have an indoor pool. The rooms also have kitchenettes. It's about 15 miles from the hospital and around $55/night.
We wound up staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Florence, KY - right across the river from Cincinnati, maybe 10 miles or so from the hospital. It's not fancy, but it was clean, and there's lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. It was $55 a night.

On the North side of town, I noticed an indoor waterpark with hotels next door. http://www.cocokeywaterresort.com/Locations/cincinnati/plan/index.aspx Don't know anything about it, but it looked interesting.
Any new updates or other suggestions on hotels?
We always stay at the Hannaford Suites. It's about 12 miles from CCHMC, close to Mal and lots of restaurants, the rooms are big and clean, has continental breakfast and the food is good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We get the CCHMC discount so it's about $70.00 a night.
The first time we stayed at the Radison and enjoyed. We recently tried the Hyatt downtown for $79 a nite.
It was nice, close to shopping, downtonwn, restaurants, shuttle to Riverfront in KY and only 3.5 miles to Hospital.
Nice pool.

Darcy
We stayed at the Kingsgate Marriott - very nice, and they have two restaurants with a breakfast buffet. You can get a discount through CCHMC. Also, it's two minutes from the hospital - so we just drove over and valet parked.
On our last visit we stayed the Embassy Suites in Covington, Ky. We loved it because we had both Avery (our son DMD) and our 18 month old (at the time) toddler with us and really enjoyed having the extra living room for them to relax and stretch out in. It was very nice for the price and we will definitely be staying there again on our next visit in February.

We had Guest Services at CCHMC book it for us and I think it was around $119.00/night with the hospital discount. They have a pool and continental breakfast along with another couple of restaurants very close by. It is also only about a 10 minute drive to the hospital. I don't remember whether or not they have shuttle service though because we rented a car.
We stayed at Hannaford this last time. Great experience and very convenient to hospital. The hotel doesn't have a shuttle, so if you don't rent a car, you'll have to arrange a shuttle through the hospital. Do this well in advance, they fill up fast.

Donnie and Linda Owens-Jacob Owens said:
We always stay at the Hannaford Suites. It's about 12 miles from CCHMC, close to Mal and lots of restaurants, the rooms are big and clean, has continental breakfast and the food is good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We get the CCHMC discount so it's about $70.00 a night.

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service