Christians with DMD/BMD

Information

Christians with DMD/BMD

Members: 116
Latest Activity: Feb 3, 2016

Discussions

A beautiful book for our boys

Started by Veronica E.. Last reply by Leigh Alisen Pernosky May 19, 2011. 5 Replies

Can DMD be your Idol?

Started by Lori Ware. Last reply by Alejandra Lagffer Jul 31, 2010. 7 Replies

Angry at God....

Started by Char Burke. Last reply by Linda Jul 29, 2009. 9 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Christians with DMD/BMD to add comments!

Comment by Rhiannon Traigle on July 31, 2008 at 11:54pm
Oh, and I found this group by accident...just browsing, but I know my mom will be in too...she's on this site...I'll let her know to join.
Comment by Rhiannon Traigle on July 31, 2008 at 11:53pm
Yeah! I love God! I'm in on the prayer group!!!!
Kari, when I saw this group I thought the same thing...why did I think of this before??? I know that everyone is different and even a part of the grieving process is questioning faith, but I have held fast in my love for God through this...I love this saying and I think it applies...it is "The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you." Oh and Kari, I did not read that book, but my mother is reading it now and is going to give it to me when's she's done. I did just read The Divine Revelations of Hell and 23 Minutes in Hell....ohhhh scary. I was one that wanted to question hell's existence before, but now I don't think I want to chance it, LOL!
Comment by Kim Maddux on July 31, 2008 at 6:19pm
Hi there - This sounds like a great idea. My faith has helped me alot over the years. I would love to be part of a prayer group. Thanks. Kim
Comment by Mary Sahagun on July 31, 2008 at 5:17pm
I'm in . My peace comes from the Lord. That peace is what keeps me going...knowing that I will see my son again....that's what I focus on. Yahoo!!!
Comment by Kari on July 31, 2008 at 4:46pm
Yea! 10 of us so far. Let's give some more time. We could always each take 3 days a month if we don't get anymore members. But I imagine as time marches on, we will get more members.
Comment by Lori Ware on July 31, 2008 at 2:49pm
I'm in! I would love a prayer chain. If we have enough people we could break praying into 1/2 days or even hours (if we have that many!). Cool!
Lori
Comment by Susan Rathfelder on July 31, 2008 at 1:42pm
Hi,

The prayer network is a great idea. Prayer is always wonderful, but when people who are going thru similar circumstances as you the prayer is always deeper, richer and more on target. Does that make sense?

Since our sons are all different and at different 'stages' would it be a good idea to let everyone know somehow specific concerns and needs.

Susan
Comment by Jenny Garofalo on July 30, 2008 at 8:56pm
I love the conference call idea also. lets give this another day to see who else joins and then we can come up with a prayer week scehdule and call time. oh my gosh would it not be awesome i\f so many join adnwe have multiple people praying on the same day!!! God is so good.
Comment by Kristi Powell on July 30, 2008 at 8:21pm
Count me in!
Comment by Kari on July 30, 2008 at 6:50pm
Wow, this is wonderful. Thank you to all who have joined so far and are coming up with a prayer network. There is so much we can do in relation to prayer and shining a light for Christ. I don't know why I did not think to start this group sooner. As hard as it is to face this disease with our children and spouses, etc., we know that we have to look through God's eye's and that is the eternal perspective and that those who believe and have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ will never die, so ultimately our amount of time on earth is not as important as the treasure's we store up in heaven. That is what we have to look forward to. If you get a chance, read Heaven by Randy Alcorn if you have not done so already. I am going through that book now and am excited to know what heaven will be really like. I like us praying each day of the week, but perhaps we can also call a conference call and talk to each other and prayer over those phone lines. Keep on coming up with some great ideas and let's get the power of prayer working. Thank you all so much.

Members (114)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service