Christians with DMD/BMD

Information

Christians with DMD/BMD

Members: 116
Latest Activity: Feb 3, 2016

Discussions

A beautiful book for our boys

Started by Veronica E.. Last reply by Leigh Alisen Pernosky May 19, 2011. 5 Replies

Can DMD be your Idol?

Started by Lori Ware. Last reply by Alejandra Lagffer Jul 31, 2010. 7 Replies

Angry at God....

Started by Char Burke. Last reply by Linda Jul 29, 2009. 9 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Christians with DMD/BMD to add comments!

Comment by Susan Rathfelder on March 31, 2009 at 6:49pm
Hi again, Jon's surgery today went well. The stone had migrated back up into the kidney so the Dr. just put the stent in and he will have to under shockwave lithotripsy to break apart the stones so he can pass them. He had no problems with anesthesia and is at home resting fairly comfortably. He goes back to the Dr. in two weeks and then he will schedule the other procedure(s).
Comment by Susan Rathfelder on March 18, 2009 at 7:01pm
Hi,
I joined but haven't really posted anything, life just keeps getting in the way. Anyway, I wanted to post a prayer request for my son Jonathan. Jonathan is 18 and is scheduled for surgery to remove a kidney stone on Tuesday, March 31st. He was scheduled once before, but the anesthesiologist called it off due to concerns about anesthetics and his MD. This will be an outpatient procedure to break up and remove the 1.9 cm (3/4 inch) stone in his right ureter, the tube from the kidney to the bladder and put a stent in the ureter so it doesn't swell or spasm shut. Please pray that the stone breaks apart easily and that Jon tolerates the procedure well. Later he will have to under several shockwave lithotripsy treatments to get rid of the two stones (1.1 cm and 1.3 cm about 1/2 inch) in his right kidney.

Thanks, Susan
Comment by Kari on February 18, 2009 at 12:16am
Wow, our Christian Group is 60 strong. God is awesome! Welcome to all the newbies and hello again to everyone. Sorry, I have not been able to do more for this group. Been under alot of craziness with trying to buy a new home. Hopefully we will be in our new home and settled in March sometime. Any better ideas on how to keep the prayer chain going that I started?
Comment by Stacy Anderson on January 16, 2009 at 8:07pm
Hello my new friends,
I am truly glad to come across this group of people to talk to and lift each other up in prayer. I have one son who is 10 and has DMD. He is truly a blessing to me and I praise God that he has given me such a gift. Life can be very stressful but God knows what lies ahead so I trust in him! Please pray for my family that he will bestow his precious peace to us when the hard times come. Please feel free to message me if U would like.
Comment by Barb Rush on December 16, 2008 at 4:23pm
Hey all, I am new to the group and could relly use some prayer and encouragment. We just stared Brenden in the PTC124 trial on Dec 4th andI am already ready to give up. I have tried everything to get him to take the medication and nothing is working. Please ask for help for me and have understanding as to why he won't take it, and ask for help in him understanding that this will help him and for him to take it with no problems. Thanks, Barb
Comment by Susan Hanna on December 16, 2008 at 1:12pm
Hey gang-just wanted to ask a special prayer for my family. Tomorrow is Jake's birthday, and I am finding it really hard to deal with...I know I should be excited for him, but I am just having a tough time with feeling like the clock is ticking. If you would, just ask God to help me have a positive attitude and be able to be an awesome mom to Jake. Thanks!
Comment by Susana Arroyo on December 15, 2008 at 6:39pm
Hello All!
Just wanted to wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
&& That I will be keeping all of you & your families in my prayers
=)
Comment by Kari on December 14, 2008 at 5:00pm
Wow, I just popped in and see we are up to 46 members - praise God! We are truly blessed and I am thankful for all of you that make this group such a blessing to me. If any of you would still like to join our prayer group, please let me know with your email address as I run it through Outlook. Surely, there must be some things to pray for. God bless!!!!!
Comment by Jenny Garofalo on November 27, 2008 at 5:31am
Happy Thanksgiving! I am so Thankful for you all!
Comment by Sheila & Dyllan Tanner on November 20, 2008 at 8:14pm
Just wanted to say what a blessing it was to find this site.
This was a answer to prayer to find Christian families that believe the way I do.
Its very comforting to have support from people that believe in prayer and have faith and hope.

Members (114)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service