Christians with DMD/BMD

Information

Christians with DMD/BMD

Members: 116
Latest Activity: Feb 3, 2016

Discussions

A beautiful book for our boys

Started by Veronica E.. Last reply by Leigh Alisen Pernosky May 19, 2011. 5 Replies

Can DMD be your Idol?

Started by Lori Ware. Last reply by Alejandra Lagffer Jul 31, 2010. 7 Replies

Angry at God....

Started by Char Burke. Last reply by Linda Jul 29, 2009. 9 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Christians with DMD/BMD to add comments!

Comment by Alejandra Lagffer on July 30, 2010 at 5:28pm
Hello my name is Alejandra I have a nine year old son with duchenne even though he stopped walking. My child is sure that God is all powerfull to heal him every night when he prays he ask god to heal him. He told me that if he could do it in the past he es albe to do it right know. that is the will of God because the bible tell him so. I was also wondering why did this happened but I know that nothing scapes the will and the plan of God for our live and no matter what we will still believe that he has the life of my son in his hands.
Comment by Donna Gluck on October 31, 2009 at 11:46am
My name is Donna Gluck and have been asking God to help me give boys with DMD a voice. Please feel free to read about me. You are and will stay in my prayers. Blessings, Donna
Comment by Mark Dickerson on October 24, 2009 at 11:35pm
Hi Ian, I praise God for the way He has been working in your life. Recently, my father, who is the pastor at our church, has been preaching through a book by Randy Alcorn called "Heaven." It has been such an encouragement to our family as we think about what plans God has in the future, especially the new bodies! I would encourage everyone to read it. The most encouraging part is that God has all these wonderful things prepared for all those who turn from their sin and trust Jesus Christ as their Savior. God bless!
Comment by Donnie and Linda Owens-Jacob Owens on October 24, 2009 at 6:14pm
Hi Ian,
I'm so happy for you that you've given your heart to God. He is our only hope, in bad times and in good times. He will give you a peace beyond human understanding. God bless you and keep you in His love.

Linda Owens
Comment by Donnie and Linda Owens-Jacob Owens on September 28, 2009 at 2:35pm
Thank you and God bless!!

Linda
Comment by Doriann Myers on September 28, 2009 at 2:01pm
Good luck with the trial! Our son Tyler has a deletion, but we know that with every new treatment and/or answer we also get a step closer for him.
God Bless!
Doriann Myers
Comment by Donnie and Linda Owens-Jacob Owens on September 28, 2009 at 1:52pm
I think this is a wonderful way to communicate with people that believe God is in charge and only He determines our fate, including our struggle with this disease. Jacob is involved in the PTC trial and I have faith that this will be our miracle from God, either a treatment or a cure. I feel so bad for the boys that don't have a stop codon and pray for continued research and an answer for all of them.
Linda Owens
Comment by Kari on August 29, 2009 at 9:06pm
Jason, welcome to our group. I agree with you, it sucks. Thank goodness our hope is in Jesus.
Comment by Jason G on August 26, 2009 at 1:31pm
ps. DMD really really really sucks!
Comment by Jason G on August 26, 2009 at 12:05pm
My boy was just diagnosed this summer. Even through the bad times God is good.

Members (115)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service