To California DMD Families,

We are having our 2nd annual CureDuchenne Fundraiser at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles on May 9th, 2009. Last year, we raised over $200,000! It's a great evening of dinner, celebrity poker tournament, live music and silent/live auction! We raised enough attention to aid the opening of a clinic at UCLA specializing in Duchenne; this is huge news. Especially for those of us here in California! We know about having to travel with our boys!
The link for the announcement is here: http://www.cureduchenne.org/2009/02/2009-dealing-for-duchenne-annou...

The purpose for this notice is to create awareness and to let all California DMD families know about this event. We want people to feel they can be a part of the solution, and that they are invited to join if they want.

If you'd like to be a part of the planning, help raise auction items, or just come to the event, please contact Sean Marshall at sean@cureduchenne.org.

Sincerely,
Chris & Amy Martin
310/779-1417

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

I will put the details and the link to buy tickets up once we have it! It really is a good night.
Rhiannon Hubbard said:
Thanks for the heads up! My fiance is loves to play poker, we will have to make it out there.
I'm very excited about this fundraiser and will do anything I can to help out. My husband and some friends are definitely going to attend.
Go to www.dealingforduchenne09.eventbrite.com to buy tickets....and invite your frinds too!

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service