I am posting this specially for the new members that join the "California Families" group and didn't receive my original email.

If you live in CA and have a child with D/BMD and would like to add them to the rotating image of "Our California Angels", please email 3 different photos of just your Angel. Original photo size works best as they seem to come through more clear in the slide show.

Also, if you are an adult with D/BMD, feel free to send me a picture and I will add you to the rotation as well.

My email is cahogan@firstam.com.

Thanks,

Christian

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I got the photos this morning...thanks for resending them.

I just wanted to let you know that your boys are now in the rotating slide show on the home page of the California Families group.

All the boys are in alphabetical order, so you'll have to wait for the "K" to see Kevin and the "S" for Steven.

Take care,

Christian
Christian,
Can you put Elijah in the slideshow? Do you still have pics I sent for KFAC? Thanks!!

Kelli
Kelli,

I added Elijah's school picture.

Quality not the greatest...sorry...best I could do.

-Christian
I would love to have my son added. I live in northern CA, near Oakland/San Francisco. I will send you 3 pics of my son Alex.

Thank you.
Kim,

Alex has been added.

Thanks,

Christian
Beth,

Andrew has been added as well.

Was nice meeting you at Conference and will see you at the Disney 1/2 next month.

Thanks,

-Christian

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service