Becker Parents

Members: 31
Latest Activity: Jul 2

Discussions

what's your all bmd mutation?

Started by Char Burke. Last reply by Amelia Nov 23, 2014. 7 Replies

DMD/BMD

Started by Darcy Tumminello. Last reply by Char Burke Jul 21, 2010. 7 Replies

How do you know in frame or out of frame?

Started by Lisa Anderson. Last reply by Lisa Anderson Dec 15, 2009. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Becker Parents to add comments!

Comment by Char Burke on February 24, 2009 at 1:05am
Hey all you that responded about BMD diagnoses - can you tell me whether your sons have a deletion, duplication and where it is at? Char
Comment by Jessica on February 23, 2009 at 7:15am
there is a conference for becker patients and families on aug 1st. In Boston. We are going to attend.
Comment by Erin Green on July 24, 2008 at 10:13pm
hi my name is Erin and my brother Shawn has BMD with severe heart involvement...and my son Riley was tested when he was a few months old and he has it as well. We have yet to do a biopsy, and as far as we know he has the same type as my brother. I'm hoping to find some other mothers/fathers to connect with!
Comment by Pat Moeschen on July 21, 2008 at 3:10pm
I have BMD but no kids, can I play?

haha, let me know if I can help anyone!!

Pat
Comment by alicia on June 27, 2008 at 11:05am
my name is alicia, i am a 26 year old stay @ home mother of 3 brier 6 deacon 3 [diagnosed in may w/ bmd.] and 5 month old aja. we live in central wisconsin. this whole world is new to me and i feel like i have no one to turn to. i was glad to see there are others out there and would love a friend or even an occasional conversation.
Comment by Kari on June 14, 2008 at 2:29am
Wow, I am excited to see two other boys with BMD in the same age range as my son. My son Jared is 7 years old. I am frustrated that it seems there are not enough of us to support one another. How are your boys doing? Jared is complaining of alot of sharp pains in his chest, shoulders, back, and legs. He is still ambulatory and quite active. His gene shows a duplication in the 27-28 exon. I would love to hear more about you all if you have some time to write. Thank you.

Members (31)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service