Our son's DNA results said DMD/BMD. When Dr. Wong diagnosed him with BMD she recommended a boipsy. We are going on the 8th of May for Michael's biopsy. My husband and I chose to do it becuase we want answers and all the information we can get to better the care for our son. We have not started steroids and we are not sure if we want to anytime soon. He does great, rides a bike, climbs things, and runs (although slower then others). He walked at 14 months but so did my nephew who does not have DMD or BMD. So that is normal and ok for all boys. Michael';s deletion is 45-49 IN-FRAME. Another DMD boy we know just had a biopsy. His mom said it went great and was not what she thought it was going to be. I have heard that from other people too. If you are going to Dr. Wong's in July and if you do decide to to do the biopsy, have them schedule it for that trip. We are in Arizona and we were just there 2 weeks ago and now going back in 3 weeks because they could not squeeze us in before we left. We did not know Dr. Wong was going to want to do it. She made that decision after she saw him. Not sure if this helps but, we all for the biopsy.