Hi All.
we are tina & darren harris and we live down under ( Australia. ) we have three kids and have been married for 9 years in 2010.
our oldest boy Tyran has DMD we were tolled when Tyran was 5 years old. ( he is turning 10 in two weeks.
2008 was such a happy time for him, you see he was granted a Starlight wish.
when the Starlight staff asked Tyran where in Australia would like to go ? he said "I would like to touch Ayres Rock before I stop walking for good. and with that Tyran was off. Tyran was also abel to take two people with him so he picked his Dad & Grandad.

So if you have been on a Starlight Wish or any type of Wish in your country. We would love to hear where you have been.

Thank you Tina & Darren Harris.

Views: 98

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We live in the U.S., but Ewan has often talked about the possibility of asking to go to Ayres Rock. I'll show him these pictures. He'll be excited.
Hi Jerry. just letting you know that there is some more photos on our page. if you wish to see a slide show of there trip. just send me your email address. when will Ewan have his wish granted ? let us know.

Jerry Dallapè said:
We live in the U.S., but Ewan has often talked about the possibility of asking to go to Ayres Rock. I'll show him these pictures. He'll be excited.
I live in the US, also ... we visited Australia in October 2002 and went to Ayers Rock (Uluru) - what a magical place! Make sure to book the dinner under the stars while you are there. Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) is also nearby - a must see as well. Definitely one of my favorite parts of our trip. I cannot wait to go back one day and see them again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service