It seems that Masters International is the standard place to order. Has anyone had success/satisfied with ordering from anyone else? I'm thinking of ordering from CanadaDrugs.com

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.acfarma.com/flacort.htm

Check this one from Peru, drops instead of tablets.

JP.
I've used getcanadiandrugs.com. I've ordered 6mo. supplies twice. The only "problem" was that they did not have enough stock on hand to fill my order immediately - both times. But, when I compared prices, they were cheaper. So, I just know that I can't wait until the last second to order.
I was going to order from Get Canadian Drugs.com, but they were just a bit more expensive than Masters. I'm checking out Juan Pedro's website as well for flacort.
I left a sample at Leslie´s (Guzman) house on my visit to Cincinnatti last september.
JP.

Michelle Gonzales said:
I was going to order from Get Canadian Drugs.com, but they were just a bit more expensive than Masters. I'm checking out Juan Pedro's website as well for flacort.
Dr. Brenda Wong is also aware of Flacort, I showed her the website.

JUAN PEDRO ARBULU said:
I left a sample at Leslie´s (Guzman) house on my visit to Cincinnatti last september.
JP.

Michelle Gonzales said:
I just bought a 3 month supply from them of the 30 mg tablets for 15mg per day. Costs $91, includes shipping and a tracking number. Masters does not seem to offer tracking for your shipping. The manufacturer they use is Lupin - do not know if this makes a difference.

Michelle Gonzales said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service