I pondered and wondered when a tribute is necessary and just what a tribute means or when is it appropriate. I ask this because looking thru some of my wives videos I came across a tribute video for christian who appears to be hanging in there despite being taken off his prednisone off and on by her in the last few years. The song played is he is my son and i found it unpleasant so someone enlighten me on tributes. Can't we just cherish the moment now and call it a celebration and not start the tribute perhaps later because who knows what can happen to any of us at any time and it is up to god to decide the time. Even for our kids. Thanks. 

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will cherish each moment with my boys. And ask that all of you give your children a hug and let them all know we will not give up on them . No matter what life challenges or changes we face. And we must advocate for all children . I will honor my children now and forever. I am not waiting on a tribute the time is now. Thanks.

I will cherish each moment with my boys. And ask that all of you give your children a hug and let them all know we will not give up on them . No matter what life challenges or changes we face. And we must advocate for all children . I will honor my chilren now and forever. I am not waiting on a tribute the time is now. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service