What to do in Denver after the Conference . . .

The Jumping Jack Golf Tournament was started seven years ago in an attempt to save the life of our now 9 year-old son, named Jack. We have chosen Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy to be the beneficiary of the golf tournament again this year.

Not a golfer? Join us for dinner and the silent auction!!!

You can also participate by donating items for the silent auction and/or volunteering the day of the event. We are hoping DMD families from around the world will donate auction baskets to represent their home, in the silent auciton. 

* This years tournament will be the Monday following PPMD's annual conference in Denver, so we all have a great chance to have some fun following the conference!

Views: 63

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On Sunday, after conference, there is a group going white water rafting for the afternoon! If you like to go, email me...loriware@gmail.com. Don't wait too long...we have to reserve the trip asap!
Lori, you might create an "event" on facebook, so we can all share it with others :)

Ivy Scherbarth is also working on a whole list of things to do in Colorado - Hopefully we will have that up soon!
good idea! THanks!

Angela said:
Lori, you might create an "event" on facebook, so we can all share it with others :)

Ivy Scherbarth is also working on a whole list of things to do in Colorado - Hopefully we will have that up soon!
I added all the DMD families in my facebook address book, the your event invite. The group rafting trip is going to be wonderful, oh how I wish I could go. . . .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service