We need all of the members here to help in order to reach our goal of making $32,000 for PPMD thru our fundraiser on Oct. 3rd, 2009

We still have close to 1,000 tickets to sell. Please email our event to everyone you know since you DO NOT need to be present to buy a golf ball and have a 1 out of 2,000 chance of winning either $6,000, $1,000, $500 or 5 $100 prizes. All 2,000 balls will be dropped from a tethered balloon over a hole in one and the first one that lands in or closest to the hole will win first prize and so on and so on. Please email this to all of your friends and family and ask them to participate buy going to www.parentprojectmd.org/dropforduchenne and purchasing a ticket that corresponds to a numbered golf ball.
Thanks everyone for your help.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Four weeks left to get all the numbered golf balls sold for the Drop. Need everyone's help!
We are down to having around 500 tickets left to sell in only 3 weeks. Please pass the information around to your families and friends. Explain that they do not have to be present for the golf ball drop and the prizes will be given out. 1st prize is the one that lands in or closest to the hole for $6,000, 2nd is $1,000 and so on and so on. The golf balls will be dropped from a balloon tethered above the hole in one. We have Milford Township Supervisors who will be the judges to measure the distances of the balls from the hole in one. It's a fun way to help PPMD and to maybe win some money for yourselves! They can go to www.parentprojectmd.org/dropforduchenne to buy a golf ball directly from PPMD.

To those of you who already bought golf balls, Thanks so much for your support!
Hi JMM,

I wish I could help. Tuff times on our end other wise I would definitely participate as you have for the past couple years on our RFOS at Disneyland.

I am in debt to you and will help in one of your fundraisers, I just can't right now.

I have sent your fund raiser to others in hopes that some people will buy a golf ball or 2...or more.

Take care and all the best,
Christian
Hey Christian:

I know that you would support our fundraiser if you could and I do realize that in this ecomomy some might not be able to even though they want to. You are not nor ever will be in debt to me. You have helped a lot of people on this site in the discussions. We are all one big family and here to help PPMD, help our boys when and however we can:)

Just give Micah and Samantha a big hug and kiss from me every now and then:)

For those of you that can help the golf drop gives you a 1 out of 2,000 chance of winning $6,000, $1,000, $500, or one of 5 $100 prizes. The prizes will be given out for the first one in the hole or closest to and so on and so on. You DO NOT have to be present to win. The balls will be dropped from a hot air balloon all at once over top of a hole in one at the end of the event.

You can go to www.parentprojectmd.org/dropforduchenne to buy a golf ball online.

MicahsDaddy said:
Hi JMM,

I wish I could help. Tuff times on our end other wise I would definitely participate as you have for the past couple years on our RFOS at Disneyland.

I am in debt to you and will help in one of your fundraisers, I just can't right now.

I have sent your fund raiser to others in hopes that some people will buy a golf ball or 2...or more.

Take care and all the best,
Christian
We're down to less than 2 weeks til the big event. There are still lots of golf balls for sale. Our goal is 2000 and we have collected money so far for 518. That gives you great odds at winning the prize money. For $20.00 you have a chance to either win $6000.00, $1000.00, $500.00 or 5 chances to win $100.00. You do not need to be present to win. PPMD will contact you and send you your winning check. All proceeds benefit PPMD, either way it is a win/win situation. Please help us hit our goal and sell all 2000 balls. Instructions to purchase the balls are on the events page. You can purchase with a debit or credit card online. If you are local please come out and spend the day with us. We have over 55 Crafters/Vendors who will be set up all day. (One is a Stairlift Vendor who has donated a stairlift to be raffled off.) We have more than 80 Raffle Items, Music, Kids Games and Crafts, Airplane and Tetherered Hot Air Balloon Rides, and food. Help us support PPMD!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service