Vote for Jett foundation in Pepsi Refresh Challange

Jett Foundation, an organization doing important work to help us all end Duchenne, is competing in the Pepsi Challenge with a chance at winning $250K for Duchenne research. Please take a second, and vote!

Here you can vote daily till 31st May. Please vote daily as all those votes will be counted. We need this money to fund the ongoing DMD research.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about we each in our huge DMD family find one more account to add to our name for a great push??
Yes Joanne. We need this. We need votes from all our friends, family members....

Raktim
Please correct me if I am wrong or misinformed--it seems as if there is very little support/advocacy on PPMD for the Pepsi refresh project voting which would give Jett Foundation $250,000 for 1 year of research if they won. Our DMD family is so large with friends/family/supporters that I find it hard to believe that "Scream horror film" or building a weight room in a school could have more support than we could give and they do. Get more e-mail accounts which enables you to vote more, get permission from friends who don't vote everyday to vote for them. I am in such a down mood knowing that we are #28 and as I said please forgive me if I am wrong in my assumption but All people are not on Face Book and need to know or be reminded. There is only one week left and WE CAN DO IT! Joanne

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service