Vote for Jett foundation in Pepsi Refresh Challange

Jett Foundation, an organization doing important work to help us all end Duchenne, is competing in the Pepsi Challenge with a chance at winning $250K for Duchenne research. Please take a second, and vote!

Here you can vote daily till 31st May. Please vote daily as all those votes will be counted. We need this money to fund the ongoing DMD research.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes--very important--vote daily and ask all your friends and family---WE CAN DO IT!! We are family!!
Please vote daily. We need this money.
I voted... every day, hope everyone else does too.
VOTE EVERY DAY IN THE MONTH OF MAY :)
I'm starting to think that people are gaming these contests.

How can a local project in Monroe County, Tennessee be in 2nd place, and Jett Foundation, with an active and organized MD Facebook community and multiple non-profits behind it, be in 42nd place?

I'm still voting, though....
Keith, I totally agree--I said this to friends yesterday--it seems to be set up very loosely for being able to vote--I and my family will continue to vote daily and we will continue to harass friends, however................. Screaming horror films are ahead!!
Please keep on Voting. Jett Foundation is now at 39th Place.
hello where do you vote so that I can tell other people too
Link is in the message at the top of the thread. Thanks!
Hi Alejandra,
Please go the site http://www.refresheverything.com/dmd. First time you have to register along with your email id. After that it is few seconds job.
Thanks Keith - we wonder the sammmeee thing!

Keith Van Houten said:

How can a local project in Monroe County, Tennessee be in 2nd place, and Jett Foundation, with an active and organized MD Facebook community and multiple non-profits behind it, be in 42nd place?

I think so too. but we have to keep voting

Christine McSherry said:
Thanks Keith - we wonder the sammmeee thing!

Keith Van Houten said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service