Anyone interested in a used McLaren Masters Special Needs Stroller.  It is used, in good condition but it is missing the 5 point harness.  It still has the lap belt.  My son didn't use the 5 point harness because it bothered him so now I can't find it.  It's been hiding in my basement and I am doing spring cleaning and ran across it.  I figured I would just give it to someone who needs one (just pay for shipping).  I have the original box still. 

I figured the shipping in the 48 states is about $30.00

Folding transport for persons weighing up to 110 lbs. (63 KG). Accommodates children and adolescents with special needs. Includes brakes on rear wheels, adjustable 5-point safety harness, 7" (18cm) swivel front wheels for easier maneuverability, and positive-lock safety catches. Three-position, detachable footrest adjusts in height 10 1/4"-14 1/2" (25-38cm) from seat. Fabric color/pattern may vary. Weight capacity: 110 lbs. (63kg). Inside dimensions: 15 1/2"W x 11 1/2"D x 22"H (41 x 30 x 56cm). Overall dimensions: 21 1/4"W x 41"H (56 x 104cm). Wt. 15 lbs. (8kg).

Views: 3038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need this really bad! Do you still have it?
Betty fleming

The stroller was given away.

Hi,

We have the same stroller and my son does not fit in that any longer. It is used, but in usable condition. If you are still interested, please email me your address and I will ship it to you. You do not need to pay for it as I was going to give it away anyway.

-bains
Do you still have this stroller? "bains"

Bains said:
Hi, We have the same stroller and my son does not fit in that any longer. It is used, but in usable condition. If you are still interested, please email me your address and I will ship it to you. You do not need to pay for it as I was going to give it away anyway.

-bains

Yes, we do have it. Email me your address and I will ship it this weekend.

Does anyone else have this stroller or something similar that they would be willing to sell or donate, I would not mind paying shipping.  My son is 6 and we are looking for something that is light and folds up easy to store in our cars and use for quick trips.  He has a power chair, but can somewhat still walk- prefers to crawl at times.

thanks

Evelyn

I am also looking for a stroller. Wyatt is getting too heavy to hold and the regular umbrella stroller is just to small. Thanks

i am also looking for a stroller my son is seven and the insurance company refuses to pay for a wheelchair for us so if anyone has one please keep me in mind.

I am also trying to find a used stroller.  My son is 6 almost .7.  We currently live in Rome, Italy but have a United States postal address.  Cannot seem to find any used ones here!  Anyone selling or giving one away, I would be happy to pay for shipping.

Thanks!

I have a maclaren special need stroller (please check it out above or online and see if it would work for you) that someone from this site shipped to me.  June 2012 as you can see above.  we were able to get a hold of a second one by chance.  my son is 7 and mostly uses his power chair or manual chair, we used the stroller more when he was able to walk.  I would be willing to ship this (preferably in the usa) to someone in need.  I know ours certainly came in handy at a crucial time.

Evelyn,

We really really need one.  Tanner is now 7, still walking but can't handle the long walks around the streets of Rome.

We cannot find that stroller used anywhere and cannot afford a new one yet.  My husband works at the US Embassy here in Rome so we have a US mailing address so it does not cost any more to ship it than it does in the states.  I would be more than happy to pay for the shipping, WHATEVER it costs.

If it is still available, can I give you my mailing address? ( A New York zip code).  I can send you a check, cash or wire the money to a bank account to pay for shipping.  Just let me know.  YOu would be helping us out so much.  Thanks!

Lynn Lenox

Evelyn said:

I have a maclaren special need stroller (please check it out above or online and see if it would work for you) that someone from this site shipped to me.  June 2012 as you can see above.  we were able to get a hold of a second one by chance.  my son is 7 and mostly uses his power chair or manual chair, we used the stroller more when he was able to walk.  I would be willing to ship this (preferably in the usa) to someone in need.  I know ours certainly came in handy at a crucial time.

Also, feel free to email me directly at lynnlenox@aol.com.

Lynn Lenox said:

Evelyn,

We really really need one.  Tanner is now 7, still walking but can't handle the long walks around the streets of Rome.

We cannot find that stroller used anywhere and cannot afford a new one yet.  My husband works at the US Embassy here in Rome so we have a US mailing address so it does not cost any more to ship it than it does in the states.  I would be more than happy to pay for the shipping, WHATEVER it costs.

If it is still available, can I give you my mailing address? ( A New York zip code).  I can send you a check, cash or wire the money to a bank account to pay for shipping.  Just let me know.  YOu would be helping us out so much.  Thanks!

Lynn Lenox

Evelyn said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service