Does anyone know what happened to Trial serve site?
Thanks,
Amrit

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Cheryl, I appreciate this. Please "friend" me on facebook. I'm listed on facebook as Theresa Bizzaro Porcaro.

cheryl cliff said:

Aren't you one of my friends on fb terry? If not, I'll look for you. You are welcome to any and all information I can get my hands on.
Terry Porcaro said:

Where do you go on Facebook to find DMD related information? When I go onto PPMD's facebook site, I don't seem to find anything more than I see on this site. I feel a little out of the loop as to where to find the best info lately.

Tina said:
Ok Felix, I sent a friend request on facebook. I hope that was okay. I try to "share" DMD research related information on facebook. This seems to be the growing place where to find DMD info anymore. I am especially interested in cardiac and bone health as well and post info on those topics as well.
I too miss hearing from the TrialServe group and hope Robin is doing OK. I still post exon-skipping papers to the Muscular Dystrophy group on ResearchGate (http://www.researchgate.net/) and often also to Facebook as "Jon D. Moulton".
Wow,DMD life gets complicated. I would miss Trialserve. I guess 5 years after diagnosis (or so) is enough to turn marriages around.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service