Hello,for the first time in our community of cape may county,nj we add this article to let people know about this illenes wich can affect any body ,we rise the flag to get the community involve with many ways .

Views: 37

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great article Djamel! Your kids are very sweet:)
Very nice article! Thank you for getting the word out - we appreciate it.
cheryl
Great article.....similar articles have been written on my son and other boys we know in local papers here in Maine and on my son in SC when we lived there back when Adam was first diagnosised in 1990! It is a way to put a face to this disease in our communities as people will be able to relate to seeing people that they know living with DMD.

Keep up the great work your family is doing to try andspread awareness about DMD and muscular dystrophy in general.

? to ask ourselves.....MDA has been fighting this disease for how many years and yet, there are still so many that don't know about it, why has it been such a hush hush disease for MDA that they weren't making the public aware of it.....yes, there is the annual Labor Weekend Telethon ( which we have been doing in our local area telethons in conjunction with the natl. telethon, hey my son is 23 yrs. old and still there are many many people who don't know anything about it ). Hopefully thru PPMD and CureDuchenne organizations that parents of DMD boys have started that this won't be a hush hush disease any longer and it will be known about just like cancer, march of dimes, diabetes, etc..

Hope all has been well with you and your love ones as we head towards the end of this week!
Cheryl
Great job, keep up the good work! We all appreciate it!

Ang :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service