Last night we were talking about what we were going to get Wyatt for Christmas. We were thinking a swing set but were not sure what pieces were okay. I know swings would be okay but what about the climbing wall. Any one have a suggestion on a certain kind, brand, store to get it at? Thanks so much.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica,
Seph had a small climbing wall at his pre-school and he could climb to about the 2nd step...after that the steps were too far apart. But the key is he could do it. I would be surprised if Wyatt could do it before steroids, but he will be so excited when he can after he starts them.

As for types???/I have no idea!!!

Lori
I would not skip the sandbox part of if!!! Jack choose one when he was 5 and we were sure he wouldn't play with if for long. He is now 8 and it's still one of his favorite things. I think it is his way to relax and have quiet time.
Ang :)
We just got one this summer for Andrew. We got ours at Lowes. We bought a kit and then we bought extras to add to the kit. So we have a tunnel. Andrew will spend forever up there. Also, we have two rockwalls, one is a molded plastic with smaller steps (Andrews) the other has a rope with little ledges to step on (that one is for our girls). We are also going to add a ramp to ours this coming summer. There is a picture attatched.
Attachments:
Thanks so much for the input. Especially the pic of the yours alissa.

Alissa said:
We just got one this summer for Andrew. We got ours at Lowes. We bought a kit and then we bought extras to add to the kit. So we have a tunnel. Andrew will spend forever up there. Also, we have two rockwalls, one is a molded plastic with smaller steps (Andrews) the other has a rope with little ledges to step on (that one is for our girls). We are also going to add a ramp to ours this coming summer. There is a picture attatched.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service