Hey, all! I am anticipating that my family will need a full size conversion van in the future to fit all 6 of us. In planning our garage, I need to know how much space I need for a side ramp, i.e., how many feet does a side ramp extend out from a van. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks,
Danelle

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you are talking about a full size van, you are going to want a lift instead of a ramp. Here is the info on the Vangater lift by Braun. It gives some dimensions, I am pretty sure they are all about the same size wise. We've been looking for a few weeks now and are finding it a mentally and emotionally exhausting experience. Of course my dear hubby is an engineer and that in itself makes the whole thing that much more difficult. There is no detail too small to escape his attention. :)

You also need to think about whether you are going to have a raised roof, lowered floor or both, that might affect you being able to put the vehicle in your garage. Here is some info on specs for a full size ford van.
Hope this helps.
Susan
Thanks for the links, Susan. Very helpful!
Danelle
You're welcome. We are all in the same boat so we might as well help each other out when we can. :)

Have a blessed day,
Susan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service