Santhera Presents Clinical Data of Catena® in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy at the 2011 Congress of the World Muscle Society

Liestal,  Switzerland, October 19,  2011 - Santhera  Pharmaceuticals (SIX: SANN)
announced  today  that  it  will  present  data from the 2-year open-label study
(DELPHI-E  study)  evaluating  Catena®  for  the  treatment of Duchenne Muscular
Dystrophy  [1],  one  of  the  most  common  and  devastating  types of muscular
dystrophy.  The findings indicate that Catena® slowed the decline in respiratory
function  compared to  the expected  natural history  in patients  with Duchenne
Muscular  Dystrophy. Data from this study are in agreement with and confirm data
from a randomized controlled study (DELPHI study) of 12 months duration [2]. The
poster  presentation will  be given  at the  16th International Congress  of the
World Muscle Society in Almancil, Portugal on October 21, 2011.

http://www.cisionwire.com/santhera-pharmaceuticals-holding-ag-ext/r...

Sharon is attending WMS 2011. PRAYING TO GOD to hear many good news on Duchenne from WMS 2011.

Raktim

Views: 879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sharon,

The abstract you posted included this statement: The change over time in respiratory as well as cardiac function data will be presented.

Can PPMD post those changes?

Hi David:

I wasn't able to attend the Santhera presentation (I had to leave before the last day) so I don't have this information--I can email the company to see if they can send us the data.

Sharon

David said:

Sharon,

The abstract you posted included this statement: The change over time in respiratory as well as cardiac function data will be presented.

Can PPMD post those changes?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service