I found several mom's/aunts here on PPMD that wants to develope a COOKBOOK for PPMD.  They have already started the process, but now are just needing recipes.   I hope our dear friends here at PPMD are going to be willing to contribute your 5 favorite recipes. 

Although I am assisting with the project, I am not in charge of it.   The cookbook will benefit PPMD and the exciting work they are doing with Awareness, Education and Research.

Here is the information that will be helpful to you:

Deadline for Recipes is: January 30, 2011.

Please include with your recipes submission:

Category recipe belongs to
Name of your child, age
Your name, email and phone number

Please also know if you plan to contribute recipes that you will commit to help sell a minimum of 5 cookbooks when they are available.

Good Afternoon,

We are producing a cookbook of tried and true, family favorite dishes. The cookbook will be titled “Recipes for Our Sons”...with proceeds going to Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD). Our goal is to assist PPMD is funding continued research and new medications.

We’d appreciate a couple of your favorite recipes...categories include:

- Appetizers & Beverages
· Soups & Salads
· Side Dishes
· Main Dishes
· Bread & Rolls
· Desserts
· Candy
· This & That (sauces, gravies, jams, jellies, snacks, etc.)

Recipes can be photocopied, typed and/or handwritten. Please send:

Email: nrsnook@live.com or randrduffy@verizon.net
Fax: 973-579-9609
Mail: Nancy Snook, 210 Fredon Springdale Road, Newton, NJ 07860

Your support is very much appreciated!!! Please let you friends know – we’re hoping to have a variety of recipes by spreading the word!!

Best Regards,

Nancy Snook

(VO: 973-579-7547 Mobile: 973-670-1086)

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much will the cookbook cost?

Thanks,
Mandy

It is with my understanding they will cost any where between $9-$13. they were not going to be expensive at all but their goal is to have at least 300-400 recipes in the cookbook.

hope that answers your question.  

I plan to contribute, and will be passing the word as well.  Can I just say...I am nearly positive that it should be Recipes for Our Sons (no apostrophe) ?  I'm pathetic, I know...but that would stress me out on the cover.  LOL

The mom's who are putting the cookbook together for PPMD are still in need of recipes from families.  Please forward your recipes to Nancy today so that you don't forget.   All information is above.

Thank you for your contribution and support. 

Dee

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service