I found this while searching the web for information on Deflazacort. I wanted to post the link to this petition here so that others may sign it and send it along to anyone you know so we can really make this a HUGE drive. I am currently trying to contact the originator of the petition and so far have not had any luck. I will pick up where he left off if I cannot track him down. Everyone, please have a look at what Adam wrote and then sign it if you feel comfortable. I was number 124 and by sending it to my address book, 33 signatures have been added. Let's see if we can drive that number up!

Thanks for you help everyone!

Laurie
http://www.petitiononline.com/adam1984/petition.html

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

done!
Forwarding it to all of our friends.
Hi,
Thanks for posting this. I was #241. I am going to have everyone I know sign this.
Signed It!
Hope it goes through and we can get this to happen :)
Just wanted to let you all know as well, I received a letter from GlobalRx yesterday that they will no longer be providing nonFDA approved medication effective immediately. They are claiming legal reasons. I used them the first time around for my son but realized what a rip off they were ($200 + just for shipping and customs). I now go through Masters Marketing in the UK and pay around $165 including shipping (this is for a 21mg daily dose). It would be very nice if we could get this in the U.S.
I was number 161 and since this post the numbers have grown. Last checked it was at 365! Way to go!
Laurie,

Do you have any more information on this. The 1984 in the link is that the year it was written? Is this going to be sent to anyone? It is not going to do much good if all it is doing is hanging out on the web collecting signatures. I just wondered if you had found out anything more?

Janine
I signed it too:)
Hi Janine-
I have e-mailed the petition's founder twice with no luck. I am working out the rest of the details as to continue Adam's project. I had to break in the middle due to a death in my family. Things are settling down now and I will follow this up. I will NOT let it just sit and collect (although since the post here it has gained tremendous momentum! I was #124 and it's up to 479! I will let you know what I find out.
Laurie

PS-Thanks you ALL for your help! Keep up the great work!

Janine said:
Laurie,

Do you have any more information on this. The 1984 in the link is that the year it was written? Is this going to be sent to anyone? It is not going to do much good if all it is doing is hanging out on the web collecting signatures. I just wondered if you had found out anything more?

Janine
BTW, 1984 is the year Adam was born.
We have signed as have friends and their friends etc.etc.--Lukey's Grandma Over 600 now--hope it keeps going.
Has anyone confirmed that this is going to be seen by anyone who can make a difference? I have been holding off making yet another request to friends and family, until we are sure it will be effective. Any information would be great. THANKS!!
Ang :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service