Pepsi Refresh Project to win money for BDMD RESEARCH

We are #12 today--Please keep voting every day for Jett Foundation in the Pepsi Refresh Project.  Some of the leaders are a weight room for a school and Screaming Horror Film Festival.  We know they and all their friends ++ are voting every day--we can do it--our boys NEED this money for research which will help all our boys and all the organizations that have joined in this for research. 

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. We need to keep voting daily. We have a good chance of making to TOP 2 this time.
I have been voting daily and trying to get friends to do the same.
You can go to this website and sign up to be a super voter and get daily reminders. We all need to be doing this every day. No excuses.

http://www.goslabi.org/vote
I need help with voting. How many times can you vote in one day? Whenever I cast my vote, it says you have 9 votes left, but it won't allow me to vote again. Do I have to wait a certain period of time to vote again?
Terry Porcaro said:
I need help with voting. How many times can you vote in one day? Whenever I cast my vote, it says you have 9 votes left, but it won't allow me to vote again. Do I have to wait a certain period of time to vote again?
Terry--you may only vote once daily for Jett--the other nine votes are for any other projects you may want to vote for.
Thanks Joanne. Now, I understand.

Joanne Haswell said:
Terry Porcaro said:
Terry--you may only vote once daily for Jett--the other nine votes are for any other projects you may want to vote for.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service