Is there a difference between "Deflazacort Calcort" and "Deflazacort Deflazacort"? Should I be ordering one over the other? I understand there is a mg. difference between the two on the Master's Marketing website, but prices are so different....

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi DeAnne,
We order from Master's Marketing and I believe it's just the brand name that is the difference. I would check with your son's doctor to be sure. Master's have been pretty reliable the short time that we've been using them.
Donna
I think it has to do with the Mfg and not the product itself. We started out on the Calcort but when the mg we needed was no longer available we started using the Deflazacort Deflazacort. I verified this with Masters before doing so.
Hi DeAnne,

I also think you may be misunderstanding the info pricing on their website. It lists prices for 60 6mg tablets, and then also 20 6mg tablets, so the pricing is the same based on the info viewable on their site. It looks like they may have confused things by listing Deflazacort/Deflazacort and Deflazacort/Calcort. Your best bet is to call them. We've been ordering from them for a few months now and the woman I've spoken with is very helpful and infomative.
could you provide us with the contact information for master's marketing? This will be our first time ordering deflazacort.

Thank you so much!
Donna said:
Hi DeAnne,
We order from Master's Marketing and I believe it's just the brand name that is the difference. I would check with your son's doctor to be sure. Master's have been pretty reliable the short time that we've been using them.
Donna
Masters Marketing Company
380 Centennial Ave, Centennial Park,
Elstree, Hertfordshire, WD6 3TJ, UK
Tel 1-800-969-1152
Fax 1-800-969-1153
Web: www.mastersmarketing.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service