We have developed a mobile phone game(MB Square) and provided it Free for download on the Android Market. We added the request to join the fight to end duchenne and donate to PPMD. The game works on android compatible phone like T-Mobile G1 and AT&T HTC Fuze.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far 330 downloads worldwide in 1 day. At least those many people heard the word Duchenne and hopefully visited ppmd wesite. Hoping to see the counter go up!
Around 1500 people downloaded this game so far. This platform gives the ability to reach worldwide audience and every time they play, they see the PPMD homepage link and donate message. Some of the popular games have around 250,000 downloads...its hard to reach there..still we decided to make this a platform for advocacy. You can help if you are using one of the android compliant phones. Download MB Square(Free) and rate 5 stars! Thanks!
That is a great idea, and great that someone has the technical skill to do something like that. To bad the android phones are on networks I don't like, but I will definitly spread the word if I know anyone that has a phone that will support it.
Thank Joel. The audience response is instant almost. Once we upload, we are seeing traffic within 15 minutes. This is definitely a great platform and lot of companies are using this to advertise due to the global outreach.
We released another game MB Traffic Jam. Game information link has information about Duchenne and asking folks to join the fight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2022   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service