I hope that this translates to people  well.

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely, in fact our CSO Brad Hodges is speaking at a BMD conference in Boston this week. LAM-111 will be applicable to all DMD patients regardless of mutation including BMD.

Eric thurston said:
Thank you for sharing this with us Richard. I have a question. I often see BMD mentioned alongside DMD because they are so similar but see no mention of it on the prothelia web site. Is there a chance that patients with BMD could see any benefits from lam-111?
Cheryl, I have a daughter with MDC1A that will also benefit from LAM-111, it is a non-progressive form of muscular dsytrophy that leaves her very weak and non-ambulatory. She was cruising around in her power chair at the PPMD conference in Denver chasing all the boys and telling me she has lots of "new" boyfriends...

We will be introducing LAM-111 first in DMD due to the size of the population, severity of disease and clinical readiness.

Here is a picture of Ashley at MDA camp (she also has a younger sister Kati and brother Connor)

cheryl cliff said:
God bless you Richard!  How old is your son?

Richard Cloud said:
I am the CEO of Prothelia, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We are very excited about the unpublished data that continues to substantiate LAM-111 as a therapeutic for DMD. I also have a child with Muscular Dystrophy.

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
Beautifull girl, congrats, my son is 5, his name is Juan.
JP.

Richard Cloud said:
Cheryl, I have a daughter with MDC1A that will also benefit from LAM-111, it is a non-progressive form of muscular dsytrophy that leaves her very weak and non-ambulatory. She was cruising around in her power chair at the PPMD conference in Denver chasing all the boys and telling me she has lots of "new" boyfriends...

We will be introducing LAM-111 first in DMD due to the size of the population, severity of disease and clinical readiness.

Here is a picture of Ashley at MDA camp (she also has a younger sister Kati and brother Connor)

cheryl cliff said:

Richard Cloud said:
I am the CEO of Prothelia, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We are very excited about the unpublished data that continues to substantiate LAM-111 as a therapeutic for DMD. I also have a child with Muscular Dystrophy.

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
She is Adorable!  Obviously having a blast at camp. 

Richard Cloud said:
Cheryl, I have a daughter with MDC1A that will also benefit from LAM-111, it is a non-progressive form of muscular dsytrophy that leaves her very weak and non-ambulatory. She was cruising around in her power chair at the PPMD conference in Denver chasing all the boys and telling me she has lots of "new" boyfriends... We will be introducing LAM-111 first in DMD due to the size of the population, severity of disease and clinical readiness.

cheryl cliff said:

Richard Cloud said:

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
Good looking boy, thanks for sharing.

JUAN PEDRO ARBULU said:
Beautifull girl, congrats, my son is 5, his name is Juan.
JP.

Richard Cloud said:

cheryl cliff said:

Richard Cloud said:

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
what is LAM 111
They both are so cute! Let's hope LAM-111 will help them in the future.
Ofelia,
Lam-111 will help our kids, your´s too.
Have a nice weekend everybody.

JP.

Ofelia Marin said:
They both are so cute! Let's hope LAM-111 will help them in the future.
Thanks everyone for your posts. LAM-111 is looking good at the cellular level for DMD and MDC1A so far. We have a lot of tests to do and the dog model before we take it into clinical trials, but I am confident that we will be successful. Thanks for your support.

RE: What is LAM-111. It is a protien naturaly found in our kidney's that when injected via an IV goes to every muscle in the body and restores muscle adhesion (what is lacking in DMD). There is obviously a more complicated answer, but I think this is the one that will resonate with most folks. You can check our website at www.prothelia.com for more information.

Rich.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service