I hope that this translates to people  well.

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are not alone in that hope.
More info here. http://www.prothelia.com Click on the "pipeline" link.
LAM-111, PRT-20 and PRT-300 will treat ALL patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and Congenital muscular dystrophy type 1A (MDC1A), regardless of their respective mutations.

We anticipate that LAM-111 will follow a development path that is similar to Myozyme®,

This is taken from Prothelia website, is anyone sure who is supporting Prothelia??
Laminin seems to promise as well as Folistatin, and Ace -031. (myostatin Inhibitors)

PRT-20 is preclinical now..what about it??
Prothelia is supported by PPMD, been that way for awhile.

JUAN PEDRO ARBULU said:
LAM-111, PRT-20 and PRT-300 will treat ALL patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and Congenital muscular dystrophy type 1A (MDC1A), regardless of their respective mutations.

We anticipate that LAM-111 will follow a development path that is similar to Myozyme®,

This is taken from Prothelia website, is anyone sure who is supporting Prothelia??
Laminin seems to promise as well as Folistatin, and Ace -031. (myostatin Inhibitors)

PRT-20 is preclinical now..what about it??
I am the CEO of Prothelia, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We are very excited about the unpublished data that continues to substantiate LAM-111 as a therapeutic for DMD.

I also have a child with Muscular Dystrophy.

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
Hello Richard. Thank you for joining the discussion. I took a look at Prothelia's website and for what I see LAM-111 is listed as not even in the Preclinical stage yet. How long do you think it will take for the drug to enter a Phase II clinical trial? Regards, Bernardo

Richard Cloud said:
I am the CEO of Prothelia, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We are very excited about the unpublished data that continues to substantiate LAM-111 as a therapeutic for DMD.

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
Thanks for your note. We are in preclinical testing right now, we anticipate starting clinical trials in 24 months. This will depend on several variables including regulatory and funding requirements. We have tested human LAM-111 in human DMD cells and so far the results are slightly better than what we saw in the mouse models.

Rich.

Bernardo A. Iriberri said:
Hello Richard. Thank you for joining the discussion. I took a look at Prothelia's website and for what I see LAM-111 is listed as not even in the Preclinical stage yet. How long do you think it will take for the drug to enter a Phase II clinical trial? Regards, Bernardo

Richard Cloud said:

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
Richard, thank you for posting your phone, regarding to Laminin 111 it´s quite clear that is going
to take a couple of years to make it to clinical trials but I want to ask you about PRT-20 and PRT-300 and how any of these could help DMD kids before Laminin does.

I also want to know why do you mean by this: We anticipate that LAM-111 will follow a development path that is similar to Myozyme®,

Thank you.

JP.

Richard Cloud said:

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
We are evaulating several different compounds and have recently been awarded a hit to lead optimization grant to further research existing drug candidates that may benefit DMD patients. PRT-20 and PRT-300 are also being evaluated, but is behind LAM-111 as far as our focus at this time. I hope this helps.

JUAN PEDRO ARBULU said:
Richard, thank you for posting your phone, regarding to Laminin 111 it´s quite clear that is going
to take a couple of years to make it to clinical trials but I want to ask you about PRT-20 and PRT-300 and how any of these could help DMD kids before Laminin does.

I also want to know why do you mean by this: We anticipate that LAM-111 will follow a development path that is similar to Myozyme®,

Thank you.

JP.

Richard Cloud said:

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
I just realized I did not answer your question about Myozyme. We will utilize the Myozyme model for Orphan Drug status as well as to obtain Fast Track status. The economic model for Myozyme is also compelling to investors. Thanks.

Richard Cloud said:
We are evaulating several different compounds and have recently been awarded a hit to lead optimization grant to further research existing drug candidates that may benefit DMD patients. PRT-20 and PRT-300 are also being evaluated, but is behind LAM-111 as far as our focus at this time. I hope this helps.

JUAN PEDRO ARBULU said:

Thank you.

JP.

Richard Cloud said:

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106
Thank you for sharing this with us Richard. I have a question. I often see BMD mentioned alongside DMD because they are so similar but see no mention of it on the prothelia web site. Is there a chance that patients with BMD could see any benefits from lam-111?
God bless you Richard!  How old is your son?

Richard Cloud said:
I am the CEO of Prothelia, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We are very excited about the unpublished data that continues to substantiate LAM-111 as a therapeutic for DMD. I also have a child with Muscular Dystrophy.

Rich Cloud
rich.cloud@prothelia.com
612-840-7106

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service