for all of you who have attended the PPMD confrences for the past few years, you might remember Josh Winheld. He passed away today.

Adele

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adele, this is very sad. I have seen him at the last few conferences, and he was a wonderful, inspirational man and it was always uplifting to hear him speak on the panel of young men living with Duchenne. He will be missed.
I too was saddened by the news. I enjoyed meeting him and reading his book, which brought me new perspective. I certainly valued his contribution as a role model for our boys, and will certainly speak of him fondly in future years. My heart goes out to his family.
Best,

Carrie

Kim Innabi said:
Adele, this is very sad. I have seen him at the last few conferences, and he was a wonderful, inspirational man and it was always uplifting to hear him speak on the panel of young men living with Duchenne. He will be missed.
I remember talking with Dee on the MD loop. Haven't heard from her in awhile. Our son Alex passed on nov.29, 2009. We live in FL about 2 hours south of gainesville where she lives. So sorry for her loss as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service