Influence where Webkinz Foundation donates in the coming year!

Hi all!
I don't know how many of your children have Webkinz (mine do.....too many actually), but Webkinz has a program titled Webkinz Cares - and a portion of the proceeds from the sale of those pets go to their foundation and that money is then awarded to different charitable organizations. They are currently asking for people to vote on who they will be making donations to in the upcoming year - and I thought everyone here would like to vote for PPMD too! You can vote one time per email address. And for those families with kids that have Webkinz already - there is of course a extra perk....Everyone that enters will receive a virtual Medieval Unicorn Tapestry as a thank you. I know, sounds silly....but if your kids already have the pets and accounts you know how they love those rare items. ;-)

Here is a little information about the foundation: The Webkinz Foundation is dedicated to improving the welfare, development, health and safety of children around the world, and accomplishes that by supporting charities. This year, Webkinz Foundation has donated or pledged over a million dollars to worthy causes.

The contest opens at 12:00 a.m. EST on December 19/08 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 20/08.

Here is a link to the page where you can vote:

http://www.kinzvillenewz.com/wp-mu/contest-form/?cid=17

Happy Holidays!
Polly (Cole's mommie)

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great find Polly!! I just submitted my request for PPMD. Here is the address for PPMD for anyone else that submits a request. Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy, 158 Linwood Plaza, Suite 220, Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Great idea Polly!

Jack & His friends love Webkinz, so this is a great way to get family & friends involved. I have emailed your letter to all my contacts. Thanks!

Ang :)
I figured that there had to be other families that had webkinz.....we can't be the only ones that have them EVERYWHERE around our house! :-) Don't forget we have an email address associated with these accounts and can use to vote too!
Hugs,
Polly
Polly,

Great idea and great posts! Your accounts and accounts may just be what puts it over the top since you have a lot of accounts! ; - )
I just did. Thank you.
I also just voted too. We have so many webkinz it's crazy.
I voted, good job Polly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service