Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This would be wonderful!! I wonder how long before they try something on a human. I hope all our doctors are aware of all the exciting news coming out.
I think this has only gone far as being tried on MOUSE-Dose anyone else have any idea how far this has gone
How long from here to start human trials?
This was already discussed here: http://community.parentprojectmd.org/forum/topics/muscular-dystroph...

The next step for them is to do studies in large animals. I do not know how long until they can obtain funding for these studies, I assume they are expensive.
"Recently, researchers found that the main reason Noni juice provides so many benefits is that it stimulates the production of Nitric Oxide in the body. The 1998 Nobel Prize for Medicine was awarded to three researchers for the discovery of Nitric Oxide. They found it to be a signaling molecule involved in controlling the circulation of blood, regulating activities of the brain, lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach and other organs. In addition they found that it effected a “seemingly limitless” range of functions in the body. They found that Nitric Oxide reduces tumor growth, and increases the immune response against the radical replication of cells." Noni has also been shown to encourage the body to produce nitric oxide that may aid in fighting tumors and viral, bacterial and parasitic infections.

http://www.trunoni.com/8_how_noni_juice_works.htm

Trunoni has a new product Trunoni Cryo Hd6X, which only takes 1 teaspoon, instead of 1 ounce. Kelvin only takes 1/2 oz of the old kind, which means he only needs 1/2 teaspoon of the new product, which is 6 times more potent and pure, although, as I've mentioned before, this tastes pretty bad, we mix it in rootbeer. I really believe in Noni Juice and if the idea of increasing their Nitric Oxide can help them, then read up on Noni Juice, as doctors and scientific tests at both John Hopkins and the Univer. of Hawaii have found the benefits and that it increases Nitric Oxide. I've written a lot about Noni and Kelvin's doctor has thought it may be helping him a lot with increased immune support, reduced inflamation, etc., so well, I would never, ever have him without it. It is said to help with inflamation too, which I'd believe would help. I am just writing what I've read, and what I've seen happen to Kelvin. I think Arginine helps increase the Nitric Oxide as well. If I wrote something wrong here, please let me know, as I may be confusing all of this. Michelle
Michelle-- I've ntocied in the store that you can buy Noni as a pill-- do you know anything about this?
Kelvinsmom - Michelle said:
"Recently, researchers found that the main reason Noni juice provides so many benefits is that it stimulates the production of Nitric Oxide in the body. The 1998 Nobel Prize for Medicine was awarded to three researchers for the discovery of Nitric Oxide. They found it to be a signaling molecule involved in controlling the circulation of blood, regulating activities of the brain, lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach and other organs. In addition they found that it effected a “seemingly limitless” range of functions in the body. They found that Nitric Oxide reduces tumor growth, and increases the immune response against the radical replication of cells." Noni has also been shown to encourage the body to produce nitric oxide that may aid in fighting tumors and viral, bacterial and parasitic infections.

http://www.trunoni.com/8_how_noni_juice_works.htm

Trunoni has a new product Trunoni Cryo Hd6X, which only takes 1 teaspoon, instead of 1 ounce. Kelvin only takes 1/2 oz of the old kind, which means he only needs 1/2 teaspoon of the new product, which is 6 times more potent and pure, although, as I've mentioned before, this tastes pretty bad, we mix it in rootbeer. I really believe in Noni Juice and if the idea of increasing their Nitric Oxide can help them, then read up on Noni Juice, as doctors and scientific tests at both John Hopkins and the Univer. of Hawaii have found the benefits and that it increases Nitric Oxide. I've written a lot about Noni and Kelvin's doctor has thought it may be helping him a lot with increased immune support, reduced inflamation, etc., so well, I would never, ever have him without it. It is said to help with inflamation too, which I'd believe would help. I am just writing what I've read, and what I've seen happen to Kelvin. I think Arginine helps increase the Nitric Oxide as well. If I wrote something wrong here, please let me know, as I may be confusing all of this. Michelle
Not sure about the pill, but I give liquid (it is very fresh - tastes terrible). I try to give as much liquid stuff as possible so his body doesn't have to break down so much. YOu may want to compare the amount of Noni in a pill as compared to 100% juice per serving. Michelle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2022   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service