has anyone tried Idebenone and experienced good results??

I statrted giving my son Idebenone, 225mg daily , he is now having some stimach ache after 1 week of havig the pills, anyone familiar with this??
JP.

Views: 460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have not used it, but my father did for a stroke he had and it caused a rash on his body....the stroke caused him to not be able to speak, so I don't know about a stomach ache...sorry!
Thanks anyway Lori.

Lori Ware said:
I have not used it, but my father did for a stroke he had and it caused a rash on his body....the stroke caused him to not be able to speak, so I don't know about a stomach ache...sorry!
Joshua has never had stomach problems with his supplements, including idebenone. We started him at 150mg though and will work our way up... just like you would with a medication. He is due to start 2 per day. One in the morning, and one at night. I know this is a few months after you posted. I wish I could have talked sooner.

Naomi
thank you Naomi, I will try again and maybe the cause of the stomach ache was something else. How much is his weight?
JP.
Joshua weighs 52lbs / 23.5kg. I hope it works as well for your guy as it does for mine!

Naomi
Hi,

Can you tell me which manufacturer / outlet / brand of Idebenone you use ? I can't trace it in the U.K. so intend to order it from the U.S. (or get it while I'm in Florida - currently taking my children around Disneyland etc). From what I see online there are a number of possible suppliers - and I'm wary of ordering something which might not actually be Idebenone ! Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John.

Joshua's mom said:
Joshua weighs 52lbs / 23.5kg. I hope it works as well for your guy as it does for mine!

Naomi
I ordered it from Smart Nutrition. The website is: http://www.smartnutrition.info/idebenone.htm. It comes from the U.S. We noticed a difference with this one in a couple months. His neurologist had heard of this company and heard nothing but good news on it. It cost us $347.00 including taxes and shipping for 150mg. Joshua was taking 150mg per day, but we now have increased it to twice per day. It has made a hell of a difference. There are 5 of us, whom I personally know, ordering it from this company and have had nothing but good results. Falling went from 3 x per day to 3-4 x per month!

Naomi

Naomi
Excellent - and thank you for such a prompt response Naomi ! I'll order it as soon as I'm back in the U.K.

And as an aside - this place (Orlando) seems to be full of Canadians at the moment - I presume it's a Canadian "Spring Break" and folks are taking advantage of the better weather and the golf !

Thanks again.

John.
NO, it's winter in Canada!!! :)

Naomi
Thank you Naomi I will order from smartnutrition too.

JP.

John R Henderson said:
Hi,

Can you tell me which manufacturer / outlet / brand of Idebenone you use ? I can't trace it in the U.K. so intend to order it from the U.S. (or get it while I'm in Florida - currently taking my children around Disneyland etc). From what I see online there are a number of possible suppliers - and I'm wary of ordering something which might not actually be Idebenone ! Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John.

Joshua's mom said:

Naomi
Am I reading your post correctly? You are spending $$694.00 per day for this? Is he taking 150mg twice a day?

Joshua's mom said:
I ordered it from Smart Nutrition. The website is: http://www.smartnutrition.info/idebenone.htm. It comes from the U.S. We noticed a difference with this one in a couple months. His neurologist had heard of this company and heard nothing but good news on it. It cost us $347.00 including taxes and shipping for 150mg. Joshua was taking 150mg per day, but we now have increased it to twice per day. It has made a hell of a difference. There are 5 of us, whom I personally know, ordering it from this company and have had nothing but good results. Falling went from 3 x per day to 3-4 x per month!

Naomi

Naomi
If we were buying it in Canada, we would be paying $20,000 per year. We buy if from the U.S. though and pay $347.00 per year. That was when Joshua was only taking one per day. He is now taking two per day so we will pay $694.00 per year. A huge comparison!!! If we were buying from Canada now... it would cost $40,000 per year!

Naomi

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service