Hey Everyone!
We're going to be in Cincy next week (12/16 - 12/19 ... yes it's going to be a long visit this time) is anyone else going then? Where are you staying? We'd love to get together while we're there.
Merry Christmas!
Kristin

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Were going in Feb...wish it were with you all!!! :(
Lori,

I live in Cincinnati and would love to see you when you come. Here is my phone number: 513-765-9416. Call me in case you need anytihng for your visi!

Leslie
Thank Leslie,
We will be there most of the week of the 3rd. I know of another family from Louisiana coming as well. How old is your little guy?
Lori

Leslie Guzman said:
Lori,

I live in Cincinnati and would love to see you when you come. Here is my phone number: 513-765-9416. Call me in case you need anytihng for your visi!

Leslie
Lori,

My little one with DMD just turned 4 (Although he look much younger)!. I have other two who are 2 1/2 and 6 months. You can stay with us if you want, I mean it, you would not be the first one, our house was built with that in mind. Supporting families who would need to come to Cincy. Again, here is my phone 1.513. 765.9416
Warm regards,

Leslie
Hi Leslie,

Thank you so much for opening your home to us! That is so nice. I am not going to take you up on the offer as our expenses are reimbursed through our state system, so I want to leave your home open to those who have more of a financial need. That being said, I am putting your number in my phone and I hope that we can get together and let the boys meet when we are there! We will arrive sometime on 2/2 and not leave until Friday the 6th.

Thanks for your hospitality!
Lori

Leslie Guzman said:
Lori,

My little one with DMD just turned 4 (Although he look much younger)!. I have other two who are 2 1/2 and 6 months. You can stay with us if you want, I mean it, you would not be the first one, our house was built with that in mind. Supporting families who would need to come to Cincy. Again, here is my phone 1.513. 765.9416
Warm regards,

Leslie
Perfect, just give me a call then Lori whenever you feel it is convenient for us to meet.

Kind regards,

Leslie
Will do! Thanks Leslie!

Lori
Leslie Guzman said:
Perfect, just give me a call then Lori whenever you feel it is convenient for us to meet.

Kind regards,

Leslie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service