PLEASE continue to vote in the Pepsi Refresh Project for Jett Foundation to fund one year of research for DMD  Please continue to vote--we ended up in the top 20 in May so are able to try again for June--Spread the word.  We can do it!!   LET EVERYONE KNOW WE ARE STILL IN THE RUNNING AND HAVE TO VOTE DAILY.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for notifying us Joanne! I was wondering how it went. So we must keep voting everyday in the month of June.
Yes--It bothers me that everyone is not on Facebook so doesn't get this message--"supposedly" they are not allowing more than 10 proxy votes per household as they did before but it really makes me wonder. I am frustrated and cannot understand how "Screaming Horror film" and a weight room at a town high school can be at the top. We really need to spread this message. How in one day (today) could we go from #14 to #19. Help!!!
I voted and will continue to daily, as well as notify fb friends.

Joanne Haswell said:
Yes--It bothers me that everyone is not on Facebook so doesn't get this message--"supposedly" they are not allowing more than 10 proxy votes per household as they did before but it really makes me wonder. I am frustrated and cannot understand how "Screaming Horror film" and a weight room at a town high school can be at the top. We really need to spread this message. How in one day (today) could we go from #14 to #19. Help!!!
I vote and post every day but don't understand how we win the funding for a year. Guess I'm a little slow so can someone explain this?
If we end up at the top, Jett Foundation will receive $250,000 which will be used for research to find a cure/treatment for DMD. We are able to try again in June because we ended up in the top 20 for May (I believe 14th). Someone correct me if I am wrong. We need to keep pushing.
Thanks Joanne!
Jett Foundation is currently in 17th place for the month of June. Two more questions and I promise that's all. Do you knnow how many months this contest last? Can we vote for the Jett Foundation multiple times a day? I know we have 10 votes daily but when I tried to vote for Jett more than once daily it would not let me. In order to vote multiple times for Jett daily, I sign out (bottom left hand corner) and back in and it appears to take my additional votes. I don't know if it is really registering these votes since I'm using the same userid. Anyway, thanks for getting back with me.
This is now just for June---You are only allowed to vote once daily--people with e-mail in your house may also vote and of course ALL your friends and family. Spread the word.--
We need to continue voting in the Pepsi Refresh Project DAILY and spread the word. This is for Jett Foundation who will use the money for B/DMD research which will be for all of our boys.
Jett Foundation is #17 today--Let's help them win and so they can spend the winnings on DMD research. It will benefit all our boys!! VOTE DAILY! Tell your friends!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2022   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service