I've got to give Laurie credit for this, since I saw this in one of her status updates.

Intel is running a contest to give away $50,000 in co-branded advertising to a non-profit. The top 32 vote-getters will compete for the prize. If you have a Facebook account, go to this app http://apps.facebook.com/voteforacause/

You can vote once a day. PPMD is currently #30 and could rise pretty quickly if everyone gets on board and votes. Also, please send the link to all of your Facebook friends and encourage them to vote daily as well. It costs them nothing other than ten seconds of their time.

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks like it's down to two. PPMD and Autism Speaks! VOTE!!!
When is the last day for this?
I think it is today, 9-20. I have invited everyone I know to vote. Lets all make a last ditch effort to get as many votes as possible.
WE WIN !!!!

The results are up. We win. Thanks to everyone that got involved in this. How awesome is this!?! We did it! This is a big victory for us and our kids. $50k in advertising. Woo hoo !!!!

yeeehaa
This is beyond fantastic!! Congratulations everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ELATED!! I was so happy to see friends of friends, people I don't even know voting for us! Congratulations, everyone!
I am so thrilled. I was so worried we wouldn't beat some of the bigger known causes. YEA!

Allyson said:
I am ELATED!! I was so happy to see friends of friends, people I don't even know voting for us! Congratulations, everyone!
This should show everyone here what power we really do have to affect change and help those we love. When the time is right and we are called to mobilize and lobby for expedited delivery of treatments to our boys, we must remember this day. Together, we can beat this disease back. I'm very proud of us all.
I'm with you Jerry. We need EVERYONE involved! We can fight this disease and we can make a difference as long as we stick together. That is what Pat shows us everyday! Never, ever give up! These boys are way too precious to all of us:)

Jerry Dallapè said:
This should show everyone here what power we really do have to affect change and help those we love. When the time is right and we are called to mobilize and lobby for expedited delivery of treatments to our boys, we must remember this day. Together, we can beat this disease back. I'm very proud of us all.
Great job everyone!
I am so happy!
WE WON -- I AM SO EXCITED!!! Indeed this does show we are a strong community. I need to mass e-mail all my family and friends to thank them for their participation in this. Jerry is right, when we are called to mobilize for expedited delivery of treatments to our boys, we must remember this day and the strength we possess when we pull together.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service