Exon 51 skip (GSK2402968) in ambulant boys Canada

Phase III GSK exon 51 skip  ambulatory boys, recruiting.
48 week trial, Montreal, we are starting soon.

weekly injection (subcutaneous), 2 muscle biopsies, etc,etc.

Here we go!

Views: 4804

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Paul. I couldn't get more than this for free either. Maybe one of the doctors or researchers would be kind enough to get us the full article? If that is something that can be done, I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

A.

Another parent had a copy and emailed it to me.  Either friend me in Facebook or send me a message through this community site with your email address and I'll forward it to you.  Otherwise, if somebody knows how to convert a pdf to a jpg format, I could post it.
Andrea Cleary said:

Thanks Paul. I couldn't get more than this for free either. Maybe one of the doctors or researchers would be kind enough to get us the full article? If that is something that can be done, I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

A.

Paul, if you send me a copy of the PDF, I can post it somewhere online that everyone can access and download as they wish.

My email is:  andrew@thekerrs.ca

Once I have it, I'll put it online and post back here with the link.

Hi Andrea,
We are already enrolled in the GSK trial in Montreal with our son Alex. I believe he is Patient 1 for that site. He's doing fine so far and the clinic staff are very caring. He's had 5 injections so far and we are headed down on Thursday for injection 6. Best of luck to you and your son.

Debra

Hi Andrea and Debra,

Would you like to share some more update on trials at tis moment?

Regards....Anup

thanks andrea
Try this site for the full .pdf file:  http://www.duchenne.nl/1242_artfase2pro51NEJM.pdf

Andrew Kerr said:

Paul, if you send me a copy of the PDF, I can post it somewhere online that everyone can access and download as they wish.

My email is:  andrew@thekerrs.ca

Once I have it, I'll put it online and post back here with the link.

Excellent, thanks so much David! Appreciate it. Andrea

Andrea,

Sad to hear this about that boy. Must be a tough time for them.

Good to hear that your son's injection will start on Sep. 28th. Fingers crossed and best of luck to you.

Regards...Anup

Andrea the best for you and your son,prayers with all you families on this trial!

Andrea Cleary said:

One of the boys eligible for the trial will have to drop-out, as he had deteriorated too much in one month and could not finish the 6-minute walk test. I don't know his age or any other details. Let's hope it was just a fluke, like he had the flu or something, and that he is doing fine. Just another reminder that time is of the essence!!!

I am thinking of him and his parents right now, want to send them some good energyl

If all goes well with the evaluation tests so far, we will start injections Sept. 28th, drug or placebo (double blind study). Won't know until week 48 which we are getting.

Thank you Juan,

I just hope everyone can benefit from new treatments NOW!

Peace,

Andrea

Angela ,thinking of you and your son,all the best with this and keep us posted,exciting but stressful for you,Clare

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service