Hello All!

If you have been thinking about participating in the Disney World Marathon or Half Marathon please consider signing up soon!

Due to changes with the folks at Disney, PPMD needs to adjust their projected numbers for participants. People are still able to register until October, yet because of the changes it is beneficial for PPMD to know in advance who plans to run. Also an e-mail to missy@parentprojectmd.org will be appreciated.

For those who have never run let me assure you this is a great event and a wonderful way to support PPMD. The PPMD Run for Our Sons Disney event is very family friendly and an excellent opportunity to join other families who are also there to support those affected by DMD.

Please go to www.runforoursons.org and click "register for an upcoming race. On the next page scroll down to 2010 Disney World Weekend and click these words which will take you to the registration page. There are many fund raising tools and tips to help you make your goal.

I hope to see you in Orlando this January!

Brian Denger

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI Brian - we are there :) I need to talk w/ Missy soon. I have many ? about 5K on Friday. We would like to run that... if that is still part of the run schedule. We've had ALOT going on the past few mnths regarding Levi's Run fundraisers - now we can focus on Disney!
Brian - I was late in registering for the 5K on Friday, my older boys want to run. The 5K is now closed. Is there a chance someone may not show so Luke (9) can run the the 5k or 1 mile event? just curious how strict it is.... since this is our 1st Disney trip. Hope your well

perlita
Hi Perlita,

I don't know how strict they are, yet my guess is they will only let registered people run. Still, it's worth asking when you get to the runner's expo.

Brian

Perlita & Gordy Hains said:
Brian - I was late in registering for the 5K on Friday, my older boys want to run. The 5K is now closed. Is there a chance someone may not show so Luke (9) can run the the 5k or 1 mile event? just curious how strict it is.... since this is our 1st Disney trip. Hope your well

perlita

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service