Deflazacort 30 mg batch J021 and batch J028 recall email.

I got Deflazacort 30 mg batch J021 and batch J028 recall email.Has anyone get the same email.Can anyone tell me what is the reason of this recall.I am worried as my son is using it for 3 months.Have anyone talked to Julie from Master pharmacy?I am concerned I have to wait for new order or replacement which will take 4 weeks .will that be ok for him not using it that long.Please help.

Views: 523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We received the same email. Fortunately, we didn't have any of the effected lots.

I would reach out to Masters and your neurologist to determine next steps. I would have the same concerns, both with stopping usage and continuing use of a potentially 'bad' lot.

The email didn't help with either of these questions. :(

I have this batch J021,wondering if some family can share their unaffected lots while I am getting new order.I am in texas

Yes, I agree with Keith and Jill. This recall was very poorly implemented.

First - email is NOT appropriate for something this serious. Email is unreliable, and do you check every email account you have often? I don't! They can't make some phone calls? I don't know any parent that would be upset by a late night or early morning phone call from the UK for something like this.

Second - why in the world are they asking us to return their faulty lots BEFORE they send replacements?

We have the J021 boxes of Deflazacort.  I never got notified of the recall.  I just emailed to get more Deflazacort from Julie, she emailed that I need a new prescription, never mentioned the recall!  I emailed Julie, will see what she says. I am glad I got on here today, haven't been on in a while!  

Masters had sent email to notify all who have recall lots.I have no complain with their process as I checked email all the time like we do for any other important senders.Usually the recalls are notified via mail or email ,hardly by phone.We have ordered new lot.And the reason they asking to return the lots is because they will reimburse the amount we paid and I think its general process for any return to any store to give back the faulty product open or unopened.Stay blessed

David said:

Yes, I agree with Keith and Jill. This recall was very poorly implemented.

First - email is NOT appropriate for something this serious. Email is unreliable, and do you check every you have often? I don't! They can't make some phone calls? I don't know any parent that would be upset by a late night or early phone the UK for something like this.

Second - why in the world are they asking us to return their faulty lots BEFORE they send replacements?

Hi, Debbie,my son was using deflazacort for the first time and that recalled but I am not upset ,He is doing good ,no side effects.I have talked to my brother who is doctor and he said sometime these recalls are not that serious .We have ordered new one .Good Luck

Debbie Ramaekers said:

We have the J021 boxes of Deflazacort.  I never got notified of the recall.  I just emailed to get more Deflazacort from Julie, she emailed that I need a new prescription, never mentioned the recall!  I emailed Julie, will see what she says. I am glad I got on here today, haven't been on in a while!  

i have J022 and I'm scared to take it need to talk to the people from masters before i take it again  … luckily i have 2 boxes from a old order J011

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service