How the world was before July 6th 2008 was perfect. I din't know pain how i do now. I am still so sad as the first day we found out...NO sadder, even, if that is at all possible.
We just celebrated Canada Day. Everything is so hard. So sad. I feel like a marter writing this stuff. I want to shake my head and say DAMN IT GIRL! You have two beautiful sons. Two sons that need you know. Not sure where i go from here. Just wanted to share.,

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marian, we just passed the one year mark in Feb. for our first son and the second son's 1 year is in Sept. I just wanted to say you have got to smile each and everyday for the two beautiful son's you have. Were you were able to attend the conference? If not the final thing said by Pat M. who has Becker's and is 36 was " STOP WAITING FOR THE CURE TO START LIVING YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE GOT TO BREATH." I hope this helps. Just wanted to share. If you need to talk you are at the right place.
Gina
This really hits home for me! I know exactly how you feel. My son, now five years old, was diagnosed June 9, 2008 and I dont think it has gotten any easier with the year that has gone by. I feel your pain. God bless you and your two beautiful babies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2022   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service