http://www.buddybike.com/

Thought this might be kind of cool for Aidan...

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just noticed your post and really like that bike.
I haven't seen one like that.
Here's the one that I had found that works for these boys too:

It's a tandem that has 3 wheels and the kids' pedals can be disengaged so that they can rest their legs.
For the boys with weaker trunk muscles, the high seat back and seat belts are useful too.
Anyways, both bikes are great.
Thanks for posting it,
Jennifer
Have you tried this out at all? This looks great - something I know that Kyle and I would really enjoy. Any idea on the price? Kyle has actually been asking about taking his training wheels off which I don't think is a good idea at all as his bike riding isn't fast enough without his training wheels. This could be a great alternative. Donna
Jennifer you forgot to post the link and I'm interested in looking at it:)

Jennifer Wallace said:
I just noticed your post and really like that bike.
I haven't seen one like that.
Here's the one that I had found that works for these boys too:

It's a tandem that has 3 wheels and the kids' pedals can be disengaged so that they can rest their legs.
For the boys with weaker trunk muscles, the high seat back and seat belts are useful too.
Anyways, both bikes are great.
Thanks for posting it,
Jennifer
I haven't tried it - we just tried a traditional tandem at a friend's house this weekend, and he loved it, but I wasn't very secure with him riding up high and behind me. This one would probably feel much safer.

I'm trying to decide between that and possibly an adult three wheeler with electric option installed. This weekend really opened my eyes to the fact that I think that I limit his activities too much and really need to be open to what is possible for him... and how happy it makes him.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service