I got a call today from Wyatt's teacher saying that he was limping and c/o pain to his left leg. The PT was at the school so she stretched him and felt that he was extremely tight and his calves were very hard. When I got to the school he said that he had been running a little but then when he went to line up his leg really hurt like cramps. I asked him where and he pointed to his left calf. When I got him home I put him in a warm bath and massaged both of his legs. They do feel alot harder than even last night when I was stretching him. Is there anything else I should be doing for this besides, warm bath, rest and hydration?

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica, is he on protandim?  It helps soften the calves and SIGNIFICANTLY reduces (stops?) leg cramps.  Seph has never had leg cramps, but a friend of ours son did have them BAD (went to ER bad) and when they realized that he was not taking his Protandim (he was tossing them when parents weren't looking) and put him back on it, the cramps completely went away. 

I highly recommend it!

Sorry about his pain.

Lori

I think you may have mentioned this to me before but he has never really complained like this. Where do you get it from and what is the dose?

Lori Ware said:

Jessica, is he on protandim?  It helps soften the calves and SIGNIFICANTLY reduces (stops?) leg cramps.  Seph has never had leg cramps, but a friend of ours son did have them BAD (went to ER bad) and when they realized that he was not taking his Protandim (he was tossing them when parents weren't looking) and put him back on it, the cramps completely went away. 

I highly recommend it!

Sorry about his pain.

Lori

It is through direct marketing now.  There are several of us who sell it. I do. If you want, call me later and I can set you up...or tell you others who sell it. 

318-235-5350

Lori

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service