Views: 1553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just curious. Sam is a twin. His brother was born one minute later than him and does not have Duchenne.

shashi champaneria said:
Hello Laurie Paschal

Thankyou for Sams birth data. We now have a total of 6 charts but we still need more parents to send us birth data. For a proper scientific study ideally we need around 100 cases as well controls where there is no muscle involvement.

I have looked at Sam's chart and according to Vedic astrology he too shows a weakness to his Mars:
1) His Mars is debilitated in sign of Cancer and combust (its angle is too close to the angle of the Sun)
2) His Mars rules the 8th house (connected with things like chronic illness)
3) Mars is conjunct with Sun which rules 12th house (connected with things like health and hospitals)
4) Waning Moon in 8th house (health problems)

So far all 6 birth charts show affliction to Mars. Thankyou again for Sams birth data.
Shashi
Hello Laurie Paschal

Other more experienced astrologers in India have asked the following questions re. Sam and his twin
Can you give some more details like:

- Since when the boy (Sam) is suffering
- how acute is the problem
- Are they identical or fraternal twins
- Any other relevant details

It would help us to look into this special case and learn.

I will forward your reply to them and see what they say.

Shashi
Bains
Yes looking into astrological remedies would be a very good idea but at present as you say seeing if there is a link between birth charts and possible health impacts is our aim.
- Since when the boy (Sam) is suffering: He was diagnosed at 2¾ years. We first noticed a problem about a year before that.
- how acute is the problem: He's currently doing well with both walking and running. He does tire easily.
- Are they identical or fraternal twins: Fraternal

shashi champaneria said:
Hello Laurie Paschal

Other more experienced astrologers in India have asked the following questions re. Sam and his twin
Can you give some more details like:

- Since when the boy (Sam) is suffering
- how acute is the problem
- Are they identical or fraternal twins
- Any other relevant details

It would help us to look into this special case and learn.

I will forward your reply to them and see what they say.

Shashi
Hello Laurie Paschal
A very senior astrologer, GK Goel has answered the question of twins. Each birth chart has information about younger siblings (3rd house) and older siblings (11th house). When we look at Sam's chart, 11th house and its interactions with the rest of the chart does indicate incurable disease. Whereas 3rd house showing younger sibling shows he is protected somehow in the initial stages.
So you say that this is true for all twins? B/c one is always younger than the other but there are twins who both have DMD? It would be interesting if a parent of twins (only one afflicted) gives you the details and you can look which one shows an incurable disease.

shashi champaneria said:
Hello Laurie Paschal
A very senior astrologer, GK Goel has answered the question of twins. Each birth chart has information about younger siblings (3rd house) and older siblings (11th house). When we look at Sam's chart, 11th house and its interactions with the rest of the chart does indicate incurable disease. Whereas 3rd house showing younger sibling shows he is protected somehow in the initial stages.
Ofelia Marin
Each persons chart is unique and also tells us something about their immediate family. We cannot generalise too much and must look at each chart individually. For other twins it all depends what we find in their charts.
Alex born on September 25, 1999 @ 1:45 pm in Pleasanton, CA.

Thanks, Kim

shashi champaneria said:
Ofelia Marin
Each persons chart is unique and also tells us something about their immediate family. We cannot generalise too much and must look at each chart individually. For other twins it all depends what we find in their charts.
My son Jonathon was born on January 26, 2002 at 11:30am in Mishawaka, IN.
hello....my son, Saij Singh was born on August 7, 2002 at 4:56am in New Hyde Park, New York, USA. I am very interested in the results of this study. Once it has been determined that Mars does in fact play a role in all of these boy's astrological make-up....what can be done to change the positioning to a more favorable one. Thank you for taking the time to study this, collect data and share results.
My grandson was born March 28, 1999 at 7:58 PM in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
They were born in monday 1st april 2008 at 23:50 and 23:51

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service