PPMD Community

Views: 1094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My son was borh on 30 June 2005, 13:40 pm in Russia, Samara
Hello, my son was born 2/17/2005 in Lima - Peru at 2:55 am
My first son Craig was born 10/18/02 at 3:15pm in Livingston, NJ
My second son Marc was born 1/24/06 at 5:49pm in Livingston, NJ
Thankyou Gina Manning for the birth times. I'll be posting a short summary of my findings so far in the next few days. We now have 12 birth charts of children with DMD.
My Grandson was born on 9th October 2002 at 8.46 pm in Dartford Kent UK England
my first son austin was born december 12th,1998 at 10:52 pm in brattleboro vermont, my second son max was born january 3 2002, at 3:14 am in brattleboro vermont
Ewan was born on 8/19/2000 at 6:31 in Salt Lake City, UT.

Of course, cases where there is a family history should probably be taken out of the mix, since we know that there is a 50% chance that boys of carrier mothers will have DMD anyway. For the record, my wife is not a carrier.
Summary of a study on 14 cases of Duchenne Muscular dystrophy

I have used Shri Jyoti Star software for analysing the birth charts using the Vedic system of astrology.

1) In 12/14 cases there was an affliction to Mars. Mars as was mentioned earlier is related to muscles as well as vigour and vitality.

2) In 12/14 cases Moon was afflicted. One thing Moon is related to is the state of health in childhood.

3) In 13/14 cases Sun was also afflicted. Sun is a signifier of a person’s general health.

4) Lagna lord was afflicted in 12/14 cases. This is the planet ruling the rising sign and plays a major role ones well being.

5) In all cases dasha (Vedic system of timing events) lords at time of birth were either malefics or 8th or 12th lords. Adverse dasha lords operating at the time of birth would generally mean congenital illness and the child is already suffering from illness at birth.

I would like for more parents to send in their children’s birth data and with enough data we should be able to establish a common theme in birth charts of children with muscular dystrophy.
June 30, 1999, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada at 4:31 am
June 9, 2000 11:50AM Omaha Nebraska
Joe was born 16 May 2002 @ 6.10am, Portsmouth, UK

shashi champaneria said:
Summary of a study on 14 cases of Duchenne Muscular dystrophy

I have used Shri Jyoti Star software for analysing the birth charts using the Vedic system of astrology.

1) In 12/14 cases there was an affliction to Mars. Mars as was mentioned earlier is related to muscles as well as vigour and vitality.

2) In 12/14 cases Moon was afflicted. One thing Moon is related to is the state of health in childhood.

3) In 13/14 cases Sun was also afflicted. Sun is a signifier of a person’s general health.

4) Lagna lord was afflicted in 12/14 cases. This is the planet ruling the rising sign and plays a major role ones well being.

5) In all cases dasha (Vedic system of timing events) lords at time of birth were either malefics or 8th or 12th lords. Adverse dasha lords operating at the time of birth would generally mean congenital illness and the child is already suffering from illness at birth.

I would like for more parents to send in their children’s birth data and with enough data we should be able to establish a common theme in birth charts of children with muscular dystrophy.
My son was born on Saturday October 21st 2000 at 12:05pm in Hanover, Pennsylvania.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service