I heard they were supposed to announce preliminary findings of the systemic exon skipping trial at the conference in Geneva today but can't find anything on their website yet...

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't heard anything! I hope it's good news.
This was posted on FB by Debra Miller (CureDuchenne):

"Quick update from World Muscle Society conference. PROSENSA: phase I/Ii trial - found dystrophin at all dose levels, higher levels at higher doses. No adverse affects.
AVI: continuing I/Ii trial shows dystrophin, will announce trial results shortly.... ACCELERON: increased muscle mass in phase 1 healthy volunteers.

I must add a note of caution...we still have a lot of work to do to actally get these into our boys, but what a wonderful thing to have 4 drugs in human trials."
Dr. Shrewsbury of Avi BioPharma reported the following at a recent investment conference on the Avi -4658 trial. "We're now up to 10mg/kg dosing and we showed a 50% reduction in CK, a muscle enzyme, at the 1mg/kg dosed cohort. That was the second of our six cohorts. We have had no safety issues to date with maximum doses" They are hoping to release dystrophin expression data about Q4 of this year. A link to the event can be found on Avi bio's website. Supposedly this info was presented at WMS.

Ofelia Marin said:

"Quick update from World Muscle Society conference. PROSENSA: phase I/Ii trial - found dystrophin at all dose levels, higher levels at higher doses. No adverse affects.
AVI: continuing I/Ii trial shows dystrophin, will announce trial results shortly.... ACCELERON: increased muscle mass in phase 1 healthy volunteers.

I must add a note of caution...we still have a lot of work to do to actally get these into our boys, but what a wonderful thing to have 4 drugs in human trials."
Wow, 50% reduction is great... Thanks for posting this!

micro kid said:
Dr. Shrewsbury of Avi BioPharma reported the following at a recent investment conference on the Avi -4658 trial. "We're now up to 10mg/kg dosing and we showed a 50% reduction in CK, a muscle enzyme, at the 1mg/kg dosed cohort. That was the second of our six cohorts. We have had no safety issues to date with maximum doses" They are hoping to release dystrophin expression data about Q4 of this year. A link to the event can be found on Avi bio's website. Supposedly this info was presented at WMS.

Ofelia Marin said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service