WCJBs ABC in the Gainesville FL regional Area just aired (finally the DVD I gave them a year ago) the PPMD DVD w/ Olympia Dukias on it. I could not beleive it! its been a year since I gave it to them. I was thrilled and excited to see it.

I'm wondering how many others are showing this DVd for their area?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had it sent to a few local stations in south Louisiana and have yet to see it. So glad to hear someone got it on.
Jessica Rownd said:
I had it sent to a few local stations in south Louisiana and have yet to see it. So glad to hear someone got it on.

Well...the thing I noticed is that if that stations does the MDA telethone, it then becomes a "conflict" to air things of another MD organization. Which I think is stupid because it should be about AWARENESS and about finding a cure, no matter what organization is invovled. The MDA puts to much (stupid) restrictions on a lot of their employees and tv stations. I think its to much dictorship there. For God's sake we all are trying to save our kids lives, it should NOT be a competition!!!!! Maybe sending the DVD disk to the cable company and dish companies is a better thing for these type of PSA's?
i've heard it on a Los Angeles sports radio station...have yet to see it anywhere tho.
Awesome! Good job!
I listen to CBS on the radio in the morning and I've heard it start to come on twice and then have it pre-empted by a news report. It drives me nuts!!!!
Hi Gisel, Contact PPMD - probably Ryan or Will and they can get you the DVD and some information that can help. good luck!!! And, sorry to hear that you are new to us, but glad that you found us if you need us!

Lori

Gisel Rivero said:
Hi my name is Gisel am so happy to hear that am from Miami FL and am new to PPMD and would like to know where I could get that DVD so I could also try to get it showen here in my local tv stations. I know it's not going to be easy but I need to start the process.
Thank you
Gisel

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service