Views: 752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My son has 8-41 deletion.does it matter the location and size of mutation?
Hey Moein!!
I guess you live in Canada.. Hopefully sick kids will be the first to do so. Dr Ronald Cohn can tell you much better than anybody else. He is the PI of the study. His email is ronald.cohn@sickkids.ca. All the best.. He is very very nice.

Shelly said:

Hey Moein!!
I guess you live in Canada.. Hopefully sick kids will be the first to do so. Dr Ronald Cohn can tell you much better than anybody else. He is the PI of the study. His email is ronald.cohn@sickkids.ca. All the best.. He is very very nice.

Thank you Shelly

Shelly said:

Hey Moein!!
Yeah, maybe you're right and it will take more than 10 years when CRISPR will be available.Mybye it will surprise us, according that whole world is dealing with this , and that the Chinese are competing with America and all the others, that would be the first with CRISPR that will be used in humans for several diseases , including muscular dystrophy . Before that it will be available cell therapy, which is fast progressing, utrophin, mybye exon skipping...all this in 5-7 years.
Right Sanja! We should stay knitted. This is our strength. It's really good to be positive. We don't have any other option except patience. All the very best. Stay tuned..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service