I just bought my tickets. With tax & everything, r/t from So Cal was only $240.00

http://www.parentprojectmd.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ending_atte...

See you all there.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I may, he's going on Delta. Are you going too Patty?
cheryl

Patty Sherman said:
What airline?
I was just thinking on my way into work this morning that I have to get ready for this. Thanks again for the reminder.
We just booked. $225 from Detroit.

We're going to stay at a different hotel and save some $$.
Hey Paul:

Just made my reservations at the Marriott! I'm wondering who all is going to be there so I be sure to look for everyone to meet them this year:)
Kris and Abigail (11yo daughter) are also going. Not sure what their tickets were from Houston. They're staying at the Hilton Washington. It's a mile from the Marriott and only $99 on hotels.com.
Hey Donna!
Not sure if Paul answered your question about where he is staying but I think he will stay at his brother's house nearby and take the train into the city. I'll remind him to find you!! xox

Jacobs Mommom said:
Hey Paul:

Just made my reservations at the Marriott! I'm wondering who all is going to be there so I be sure to look for everyone to meet them this year:)
Anybody who wants to share a room, let me know. It's $179/night, double occupancy, and Mr. Marriott won't be much less of a billionaire if me and some other dude split a room.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service