Does anyone know any information on accommodations for the Disneyland half marathon? I thought I saw on the old board that it was the Paradise Pier Hotel, but haven't seen anything on the Run for Our Sons website. Also would love to know the rate we're getting through PPMD. Two nights on the Disney website was over $600. Does anyone need a roommate? I'm going by myself and really need to keep it as cheap as possible.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Laurie,

Get in touch with Sandra at PPMD. They will book the hotel room for you...at least, they used to.

PPMD's # is 201-944-998
Hey there! Yes it is the Paradise Piers Hotel and we get a much better rate than what is on the disney site. I am so sorry for the delay, the issue is we are waiting on Disney to release us the rooms, we promise to send an email to all runners once we get the information.

Thanks!
i forgot the 5:

201-944-9985
So can anyone point me to a much cheaper place to stay? I don't know the area at all, but $179/night is more than double what I can even come close to affording.
Here is a page of hotels in the area. Click HERE

Warning though. All the roads in the area get closed down, so, unless there are shuttles to get you to the starting line of the race, you may have a good size walk before hand...then, possibly a good size walk after.

Just thought I'd share...the Super 8 rate on Hotels.com is $56.50/night. It's 0.7 miles from the park and has free parking at the hotel. I realize I'll probably have to walk to the starting area that morning and back when I'm done, but my budget necessitates it. There are quite a few hotels on the same street (Katella) that were all reasonably priced with average reviews.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service